1. Lactating

    1541926154
    Shihtzu80 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2018

    Hi is it wrong that I am aroused by lactating or engorged breasts. They a real turn on for me. Would love to be sucking them while beriddenat same time.

    1541933232
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1379
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2018

    No, I don’t think it’s wrong. I think I’m right in saying it is rather common.

    1541950242
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1710
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    I used to drink my wifes milk when she was breastfeeding, just found when having sex and sucking on her it came out so just enjoyed it, its really quite sweet tasting.

    1541951432
    kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3221
    • Joined:

    Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

    I used to drink my wifes milk when she was breastfeeding, just found when having sex and sucking on her it came out so just enjoyed it, its really quite sweet tasting.

    My husband so wants to do this. Although there is the tiny matter of trying to get pregnant first.

    1541951540
    Mr&Mrs_Kinky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 104
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2014

    Its very common. And i did it with an ex. Nothing to be ashamed of. We often look at porn together of such things. Very sexy and arousing.

    1542052822
    teacake [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1718
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2011

    I wish I had brought this up as It would be so sexy to do. but missed the chance 

    1542053810
    Richy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 130
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Yes yes yes, does it for me as well... Sadly my wife has her two kids and dried up before we could get back to sex, so sad...

    1542054023
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 905
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    My OH loves me suckling her breast so much so a few years ago she bought a breast pump to try and induce lactation as she really loved the idea! We got a lot of advice off the internet, my OH is on medication so we didn't want to use the herbal tablets! Apparently it's possible with a pumping program and especially if you breast fed before but what we didn't realise the amount of time and effort needed and the fact she never breast fed would make it so difficult to induce! Eventually and begrudgingly she gave up as she just didn't have the time in the day to dedicate to it much to both our disappointment!

    1542329738
    Shihtzu80 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 14
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2018

    I have researched relactation. Has anyone had any luck with it. Or using a breast enlarger pump.?

    1543024524
    Oldman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 671
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2016

    Made me aroused about 4 decades ago with ex wife . She rather seemed to enjoy it , though the chance was rather short lived . 

    1545092210
    Yes man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 905
    • Joined: 17 Mar 2009

    Ananke wrote:

    Shihtzu80 wrote:

    I have researched relactation. Has anyone had any luck with it. Or using a breast enlarger pump.?

    Yes man wrote:

    My OH loves me suckling her breast so much so a few years ago she bought a breast pump to try and induce lactation as she really loved the idea! We got a lot of advice off the internet, my OH is on medication so we didn't want to use the herbal tablets! Apparently it's possible with a pumping program and especially if you breast fed before but what we didn't realise the amount of time and effort needed and the fact she never breast fed would make it so difficult to induce! Eventually and begrudgingly she gave up as she just didn't have the time in the day to dedicate to it much to both our disappointment!

    I was not trying to restart lactacting, however found i produced a small amount of milk when holding a friends baby. I had stopped breastfeeding about 7-8 months prior. But I must also add, I was like a cow I produced so much milk. 

    Hope you don't mind me asking but did you keep the lactation going once you started again or was it just when you held your friends baby? Just wondered how easy it was to keep lactating even if you didn't have that maternal thing going and was breast feeding?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.