1. Uncut or cut

Suspender man [sign in to see picture]

Uncut or cut (cock) what do u prefere and why

Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]

I'm uncut and glad I like the way he pops in and out of his sleepingbag. Keep him clean and he's very happy๐Ÿ˜€

Boomplus [sign in to see picture]

Uncut, the way i was born

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

Agree, uncut. Lovely to see him when he pops out like a tortoise coming out of hibernation.

scotman [sign in to see picture]

Deffo uncut the way nature intended. Love the way he comes out to play, shows his angry purple head Lol

Just Tease Me [sign in to see picture]

My first boyfriend was cut. As he was my first boyfriend i thought all willys looked like that. It wasnt till years later that i found out they didnt lol ๐Ÿ˜Š

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

I had to get cut for medical reasons and I'm happy enough, as is the OH. I'm sure if it was uncut they'd still be happy enough though.

Wet blanket [sign in to see picture]

I'm cut and as it's all I've known I'm happy with it, I must admit some girls haven't "known what to do with it" when touching me and it's always been a little annoying having to explain haha my current long term partner is more than happy and it didn't take her long to figure out the logistics ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Uncut of course. ย To be cut for medical reasons is one thing, but to mutilate male children for other reasons is just wrong.ย 

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

I have no personal preference, but I've had very little experience with a sircumsized penis. In other words, he'll have to teach me a thing or two on how to please him. Generally I agree with the following that Peakcouple wrote:

Peakcouple wrote:

To be cut for medical reasons is one thing, but to mutilate male children for other reasons is just wrong.ย 

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

I am uncut and have been practicing autocircumcision for a few days at a time for the past 6 months. This is where I have it pulled back and tucked under so it looks cut. The benefit is the head is less sensitive and so I last a lot longer. I like the look and feel of it being exposed and I can and do return it to itโ€™s normal state from time to time and this returns itโ€™s sensitivity. To me it is the best of both worlds. During sex, my foreskin has always ended up tucked under and the head exposed so i see it as just taking it beyond the bedroom for me.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Smultron wrote:

I have no personal preference, but I've had very little experience with a sircumsized penis. In other words, he'll have to teach me a thing or two on how to please him.

A bit of lube is nice. And a packet of chocolate hobnobs is always appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚
    VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

My 2 previous LDR partners were uncut, current partner is cut as hes American. What i do know is you need to use something to lubricate if they are cut, other than that, since my relationships have been long distance, i havent touched either so will be a learning curve when i get my hands on him regardless :P

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

What i do know is you need to use something to lubricate if they are cut

You can use a silk scarf or something similar as well (though not with the lube ๐Ÿ™‚). A nice fabric conditioned pair of boxers will do the trick too, which is good as I tend to always have some close by. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘
    Sampaul29 [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same as protectyournuts and wet blanket. Had to have the cut for medical reasons when I was younger so don't really remember anything else

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.