1. Fave type of porn

    1541112280
    Intrigued Couple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 55
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2014

    Gosig wrote:

    Used to be bound gangbangs as a default, increasingly I will just scroll through pornhub and see what takes my fancy. Don’t do this very often anymore.

    What I do use increasingly is Twitter, it is awash with short clips which I think I now enjoy more now. Sometimes I prefer watching a man slide his hand into a woman’s knickers than watching a couple banging away. Also amateur as you say is far nicer to watch, folk with real bodies, wobbly bits and all, really enjoying themselves.

    Love twiter there are so many naughty couples posting short clips but real clips its a huge turn on.

    We watch together occasioaly and the OH likes MMF or group but more amateur the better

    1541124101
    DontGetEnough [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 10 Aug 2008

    Curvy lesbians using a strap on. Same as others, the more armature the better

    1541145529
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 583
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2018

    Bigtrak wrote:

    We love porn.  

    1. Has to be decent length 20 - 40 minutes

    2. It has to have a decent story

    3. It has to be realistic

    4. Plenty of build up and never straight at it

    5. Lesbians

    Can I ask where exactly could one find this mythical, holy-grail-esque porn that ticks all of these boxes?

    1541149640
    Mr&Mrs_Kinky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2014

    Emerald269 wrote:

    Sometimes I can get into FF, MFF, sometimes I don't even get turned on by it (even if It's something I usually use as a turn-on). 

    It's been difficult lately, probably stress and health worries.

    I don't know why, but watching a young, beautiful woman being f**ked by a bloke with an absolutely, unrealistically massive cock, didn't do it for me????

    How come some porno guys have such unrealistic massive cocks, they must be real though, right?

    Thoughts please! 😵 (confused and shocked!)

    I'd be well intimidated if that thing came near me, I'd run away as fast as my legs could take me!!

    My hubby's is big enough and perfect enough for awesome pleasure for me. x 

    Totally get this Some of them are actually comical and not sexy in the slightest. Huge donkey dicks do nothing for Mrs Kinky. More realistic the better. Looking at the comments amature seems to be a big winner. Porn actually helped me get into different things and helped widen my experiences. Sparked my interest. For example pegging, urethral play, cuckold etc. Dont have any friends to talk to about this kind of thing. So figured it all out on my own lol
    1541150044
    chrism65634 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 28
    • Joined: 17 Dec 2015

    I like a site called lustery. It has real couples only so no fake stuff.

    1541154918
    Emerald269 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 941
    • Joined: 28 Jan 2018

    Mr&Mrs_Kinky wrote:

    Emerald269 wrote:

    Sometimes I can get into FF, MFF, sometimes I don't even get turned on by it (even if It's something I usually use as a turn-on). 

    It's been difficult lately, probably stress and health worries.

    I don't know why, but watching a young, beautiful woman being f**ked by a bloke with an absolutely, unrealistically massive cock, didn't do it for me????

    How come some porno guys have such unrealistic massive cocks, they must be real though, right?

    Thoughts please! 😵 (confused and shocked!)

    I'd be well intimidated if that thing came near me, I'd run away as fast as my legs could take me!!

    My hubby's is big enough and perfect enough for awesome pleasure for me. x 

    Totally get this Some of them are actually comical and not sexy in the slightest. Huge donkey dicks do nothing for Mrs Kinky. More realistic the better. Looking at the comments amature seems to be a big winner. Porn actually helped me get into different things and helped widen my experiences. Sparked my interest. For example pegging, urethral play, cuckold etc. Dont have any friends to talk to about this kind of thing. So figured it all out on my own lol

    You can always talk to us on here. x Friends on here are so helpful, understanding and supportive.

    I don't have friends outside of here to talk to about stuff like this too.

    Thanks for making me feel I'm not on my own in my thoughts regarding the type of porn I've mentioned on here. 😊

    1541171519
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2077
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    Just a heads up on the unrealistic penis front, a lot of men in porn not only pump before a scene but also inject chemicals direct, also it has a huge thing about the correct camera angles. Some are blessed or not so blessed with big ole dong but the porno industry does have a lot of secrets which they don’t like to reveal. For instance you may watch a scene with a beautiful man and woman having the most incredible sex, but swing the cameras around and they will have a crew of 20 or so people, some eating their lunch etc haha.

    1541174112
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 583
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2018

    Mr&Mrs_Kinky wrote:

    Emerald269 wrote:

    I don't know why, but watching a young, beautiful woman being f**ked by a bloke with an absolutely, unrealistically massive cock, didn't do it for me????

    How come some porno guys have such unrealistic massive cocks, they must be real though, right?

    Thoughts please! 😵 (confused and shocked!)

    I'd be well intimidated if that thing came near me, I'd run away as fast as my legs could take me!!

    My hubby's is big enough and perfect enough for awesome pleasure for me. x 

    Totally get this Some of them are actually comical and not sexy in the slightest. Huge donkey dicks do nothing for Mrs Kinky. More realistic the better.

    +1 to this. I find the massive dicks always a bit hypnotic to watch, in a 'well will you look at the size of that thing!' kind of way, but arousing? Nope, not in the slightest. 

    I am also totally stealing the phrase 'huge donkey dicks', it rolls off the tongue so well.

    1541178986
    teacake [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1145
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2011

    Knight1119 wrote:

    I used to when I was younger, but now I just like looking at sexy pictures online.

    I'm finding at the moment I'm looking at pictures as I'm going through a dressing up stage, by looking at pictures it gives me ideas which makes me horny which then leads me to log into pornhub lol

    1541194038
    Ghek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2018

    Lesbian (particulary scissoring) Threesome Men masturbating Straight sex Depends on the mood. Hate anything anal.

    1541194706
    SexSexAndMoreSexPlease [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 13 Dec 2015

    Good looking models, not too fake. Vaginal sex. Women on top riding hard with bounce in the boobs. Also classic with nice lingerie... Japanese girls are hot, if not a little too squeaky.

    1541194910
    SexSexAndMoreSexPlease [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 6
    • Joined: 13 Dec 2015

    Weather reports!.  Caroles big breasts (who wouldn't cum on them?)  Lucy whats her face.... no idea what the wheather will be after watching though!

    1541195063
    #Jack [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 28 Feb 2016

    Amateur/homemade MMF all day long!

    1541195354
    D&E [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 293
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    Mine has to be amateur, anal and bondage or all 3 rolled Into one 

    1541196006
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

    Just a heads up on the unrealistic penis front, a lot of men in porn not only pump before a scene but also inject chemicals direct, also it has a huge thing about the correct camera angles. Some are blessed or not so blessed with big ole dong but the porno industry does have a lot of secrets which they don’t like to reveal. For instance you may watch a scene with a beautiful man and woman having the most incredible sex, but swing the cameras around and they will have a crew of 20 or so people, some eating their lunch etc haha.

     I can see where you're coming from. I've seen a couple of years ago a documentary about porno and everything around the set was so kind of impersonal and harsh - nothing like all that lust, sexy atmosphere when they're banging. For instance, before shooting the scene, the actress was not ready to perform because she was dry and then one of the guys from the crew just approached her and applied lube on her pussy, like he'd probably wipe the table if it was needed, really unglamorous. 

    1541198120
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 583
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2018

    Lu SB wrote:

    For instance, before shooting the scene, the actress was not ready to perform because she was dry and then one of the guys from the crew just approached her and applied lube on her pussy, like he'd probably wipe the table if it was needed, really unglamorous. 

    You see, this is the kind of thing that makes me not want to watch porn at all. I kind of cling to the idea that the women are really enjoying themselves, which just makes me sound terribly naive, I know, but still. 

    1541198617
    Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2525
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2010

    Gosig wrote:

    Bigtrak wrote:

    We love porn.  

    1. Has to be decent length 20 - 40 minutes

    2. It has to have a decent story

    3. It has to be realistic

    4. Plenty of build up and never straight at it

    5. Lesbians

    Can I ask where exactly could one find this mythical, holy-grail-esque porn that ticks all of these boxes?

    xvideos

    1541235150
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 583
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2018

    Bigtrak wrote:

    Gosig wrote:

    Bigtrak wrote:

    We love porn.  

    1. Has to be decent length 20 - 40 minutes

    2. It has to have a decent story

    3. It has to be realistic

    4. Plenty of build up and never straight at it

    5. Lesbians

    Can I ask where exactly could one find this mythical, holy-grail-esque porn that ticks all of these boxes?

    xvideos

    Thank you 😊 

    1541286402
    Mr LNT [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 271
    • Joined: 11 Oct 2018

    I came across a site called Hogtied. Have a look if you like bondage this is a wicked place to visit. See what you think and let me know.

    1541320009
    Suspender man [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 180
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2014

    My favourite type is Tgirls /she males the prettier the better wearing nice lingerie stockings etc

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.