• Ever paid for sex?

[suspended user]

suspended user

WandA wrote:

Does 10p count? It now allows me to correctly use certain words in the bedroom.

So what do you get for a quid wanda?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Redapple! Only a few hours ago I had fantastic, horny, erotic , hot sex with my OH. Love her to death, she's my soulmate.

But she's only talked me into making her a bloody cheesecake! (they are to die for though!)

SG69 x

Ps-next time I wear earplugs me thinks!

BBG [sign in to see picture]

Never paid personally, but I see no problem if someone wants to. The whole moral outrage / persecution of sex workers thing by the government pisses me off no end, especially now it seems they're all corrupt anyway. So who are they to tell us what's right and wrong. I favour legalising prostitution. If I want to pay a woman to do me with a strap-on, what's the big deal. We're all adults, and it'd be nice to have some harmless fun without being arrested for it!

oldbutalive [sign in to see picture]

Never paid for it, was tempted once whilst in Singapore on holiday, but didn't.
    I can understand the need for prostitutes and they should be legalised.

2sexy4u [sign in to see picture]

Never will

Just bought a tenga egg. . .I suppose that's paying for sex!

£10 for a wank!

SG69

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

hahahaha, my OH pays me for sex, tis awesome :-P

x x x

Are you serious morbs?

SG69 x

Hahaha, nah not really, but he is a darling and when he comes over, he gives me moneys if im struggling with things :)

x x x

Good chap! I was going to say, what the hell you doing to him to make him pay? Must be bloody fantastic! Hee Hee.

SG69 x

Well, of course it's bloody fantastic SG69, its me :-P

x x x

I never doubted you for a second Morbs!! Ha Ha

SG69 x

hotmum [sign in to see picture]

i dont know why people pay for sex its beyound me, think you have to be desperate for it when u can go out on a wkend and pick the 10 to 2ers up who are also desperate.....

bitchy i know

xx

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'll admit that I have been paid for sex. I was in a pretty low place and an alcoholic, and seemed that getting £20 quid a bottle of whiskey was a pretty good deal for having sex with my best friends boyfriend... And it happened much more than once. Yeah, I'm ashamed of myself.

I know my partner has paid for sex before (long time ago) And many of his friends have too. Often get texts coming through on his phone saying "just got a BJ for a tenner, gettin!" They all live in London and so did he, so its kinda expected right?

dont be ashamed of yourself at all. in a time you felt you needed money you used your best asset for it, your body!

prostitution is the oldest profession and i think its a shame its looked down on and people are made to feel ashamed for doing it. thats why so many people get hurt doing it, because they are too ashamed to take all the safety precautions like letting people know what they are doing and thats what people that want to hurt others prey on!

if anyone should be ashamed its your mates boyfriend for using you when he shouldve been helping you! xxx

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Once bought a bundle of mags and then had sex- with myself !! so l guess the answer is yes !!!!!!

Tallboy

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

hotmum wrote:

i dont know why people pay for sex its beyound me, think you have to be desperate for it when u can go out on a wkend and pick the 10 to 2ers up who are also desperate.....

bitchy i know

xx

I think one of the most important features which you get when you pay for sex is that at the end of it, the person you're paying is going to leave straight away with no hassle and will never contact you afterwards. From some of the stalkers I've had, I can assure you that them leaving forever is most definitely a service worth paying for. Dan Savage says that with prostitution, you're not paying for sex, you're paying for them to go away afterwards.

You don't get that when you have social sex, and so in some ways, social sex is more expensive.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

hotmum wrote:

bitchy i know

xx

I imagine that might take more time and money (in alcohol etc..) than just paying for it.

I enjoy eating real food so have to cook a bit... Some people are happy with a microwave pizza.

I'd imagine some people like the convience (or are too lazy/ lack confidence etc..)!

m3nf [sign in to see picture]

Just thought i add my 2 pence :)

Along time ago i had thought about it, but i guess that was due to being single and did not want a relasionship at that time. I look back now and i am glad i didnt do it thou. I like others here, old fashion values on that. I still think thou i do agree with the recent line of conversation that there should be a better safer way for people that do.

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

hotmum wrote:

bitchy i know

xx

...because not everyone who pays does it out of desperation? Maybe they PREFER it this way? I have a friend who's biggest fantasy was two prostitutes. He was FAR from desperate - quite the opposite in fast.

Some actually are turned on by it that way and some like the 'guarantee' of NSA.

Although I've never and would never, I make no assumptions on those who do.

Salvadore [sign in to see picture]

have only skimmed through this.. seems like no one has ever done it. I haven't but I have many friends who have, whether it was Amsterdam, stag do's, lads holidays.. I spent a lot of time working in Thailand and there it was almost accepted that Thai men could go for Kareoke and a massage on Friday nights. There were various massage options available, but I am sure it is hard to resist once you are upstairs.. I dont condone it, but I do think it should be legalised, because it is always going to happen...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.