• Ever paid for sex?

VonRichter [sign in to see picture]

yes , but couldn't get a stiffee, so it was a bit of an anticlimax really , it was an hour of her slurping on a limp dick

PPB [sign in to see picture]

No way have I ever paid for sex or would lol!

PPB

x

amore [sign in to see picture]

i've never paid for sex and i can't say i'd be up for trying it....even if i was single.

I understand why people do it, but it's not my kind of thing. Seems to me like its more a thing guys do anyway.

x

Ian [sign in to see picture]

I've never paid for sex with cash, but emotionally that's a whole different sense of paying for it haha!

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

I'm thinking that a whole lot of people pay for sex without thinking that they're doing so. I mean, how many of you have paid for a night out with a woman, hoping that at the end of it you'll be able to have sex with her?

I heard recently about some research which discovered that (at least) one species of primate have long-term deals with each other where they exchange food for sex. And my instinctive first thought was, "How is that different to dinner and a movie?" :p

I remember being on the receiving end of this during some of my early dating experiences. My date would insist on paying for everything during the evening, and when I let him, sometimes he'd hassle me at the end of the night when I didn't want to sleep with him. More than once, my date would throw his paying for stuff in my face and insist that this entitled him to have sex with me. It didn't take me long to learn to always pay for my share on dates with people, at least in the early stages.

So I think lots of people pay for sex without realising - I just think they pay using different currencies. ;)

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

Well my boyfriend earns £15,000 a year. I earn £7,000. So he pays for meals out, as he can afford it. I cant.

Back on topic kinda. I have never paid for sex.....but I have been paid for sex. I was skint and young and a guy offered me £100 pounds for half an hour. Im ashamed now to say that I took it.

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

£100 an hour, bargin! they charge me more than that at the garage... though it does feel like I've been bum raped every time I go in there! You any good at Land Rover services?

Oh, just re read that, I'll stick to Farnells thanks!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that behaviour was unacceptable. :) Still, it happens a lot, even if not for sex as such. Sometimes somebody might buy me a drink, sometimes without asking me first if I wanted one, and then insist that this entitles them to my time and conversation.

Perhaps this happens to me more than some people because of being a musician, but I have no way of knowing whether it's different for other people.

I'm a modern man... buy your own drink, luv!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

More than once, my date would throw his paying for stuff in my face and insist that this entitled him to have sex with me. It didn't take me long to learn to always pay for my share on dates with people, at least in the early stages.

That's a damn shame. I'm a bit of a gentleman (in the street at least ;-) ) and I always tend to insist on paying for a woman or at least going halves. I'm quite happy going halves too LOL But I would never say "Well, surely since I paid for the food, the movie, the travel et cetera, you ARE going to invite me up..."

Gods, that's horrendous!

yeah i agree with this. that has never happened to me as i tend to pay halves at least. if i earn mere than the bloke i pay more. visa vera

Mucky Duck wrote:

I'm a modern man... buy your own drink, luv!

I always do on first/second/third/fourth dates, as I said.

Lubyanka wrote:

It didn't take me long to learn to always pay for my share on dates with people, at least in the early stages.

However, if I'm in a pub, whether with friends, on a date, or playing music, and somebody I've never met before presents me with a drink just like that with no prior warning, then there's nothing I can do about that. When I get presented with a drink, I don't always know it's going to happen, and it isn't always presented by a person whom I know, am in company with, or even on a date with.

Lubyanka wrote:

Sometimes somebody might buy me a drink, sometimes without asking me first if I wanted one, and then insist that this entitles them to my time and conversation.

I don't always accept the drink, but sometimes I do, and sometimes that is a mistake. The thing about gigging is that I'm not on my own time, I'm on the bar's time, and they tend not to like it if I'm rude to the customers even if they're rude to me. Also, I'm stuck in the playing area and can't just go somewhere else if somebody decides to start hassling me. So sometimes I have to spend a bit of time being nice when otherwise I'd just walk off. And people do buy drink for musicians to show their appreciation, it's customary. I just can't always tell the difference between being bought a drink by a person or by a penis. Sometimes those penises can put on pretty damn good disguises! :)

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

I was on hoilday with my friend last week and we became friends with two guys from Glasgow..just friends they where in their 60's.

They bought us a drink and became quite offended when we offered to pay and we got the next round and I swear they nearly had a heart-attack.

According to them men have to pay to be a gentleman and that ladies shoudnt have to pay their own way.

Each to their own I assume but I can guartee that they werent trying to get in our knickers...I hope lol.

hitenshi [sign in to see picture]

I've never paid for sex, though in a way I've been paid for it. Dated some schmuck for a while who was a millionaire, and always bought me clothes, jewelry, took to me to dinner, I borrowed whatever car I felt like driving at the moment, etc.. Thing is, guy was an ass and I could have cared less about him emotionally. What can I say, I was young & stupid & there you go...

mybadx [sign in to see picture]

I have never paid for sex. Nor have i been paid for it, weither it have been cash or material goods, mainly because my OH and x partners have always know that material posesions have no meaning to me. And when we have went out we always take turns on paying for dinner/cinema etc

xx

Fun Lovin' [sign in to see picture]

Yes.I got stuck in a regular visits and over the course of a year paid out over £1000.Never again. Hoefully the use of sex toys will relieve my needs.

angelarwen [sign in to see picture]

This is a very long thread and I'm very lazy, so I'm sorry if this has been brought up before and I'm going over old ground.

I haven't ever paid for sex and haven't been paid for sex, but on the whole I don't think there's anything wrong in it. However, I really think the way to go is to have legal brothels like in America. As long as they were regulated, it would make things so much safer for both the 'client' and the prostitute. It would cut out the pimp aspect and also ensure that the woman (I know I'm generalizing) was tested regularly for pregnancy and STDs. Don't get me wrong, i don't think every town should be overrun with brothels, but I can't see the problem with having some tastefully in the background of certain cities or towns.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Nexas wrote:

No, I agree angelarwen. There's going to be prostitutes, so what should be done is brothels should be set up or even legalised red light districts where at least it'll mean the police have a better way of protecting the clients and prostitutes.

quite agree i think there should be legal brothels for both sexes

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Paid for sex? My god yes!

I'm always paying for sex. . . In the form of. . .Wallpapering, painting, flagging back gardens, the list goes on i'm afraid!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Does 10p count? It now allows me to correctly use certain words in the bedroom.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.