£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Ever paid for sex?

    1226710409
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    With legs like that miss sparkle I don't think you need worry about a drought forcing you to enlist the services of Raoul!

    1226710559
    miss sparkle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 36
    • Joined: 21 Jul 2008

    why thankyou!! and i must say with that fantastic rubber effect and horns you have then they will never be a dry period for you!

    1226711371
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    Oh, they're not horns my dear.... They're lady pleasing love ticklers!

    1226711750
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Mucky Duck wrote:

    Oh, they're not horns my dear.... They're lady pleasing love ticklers!

    I have a duck on my shelf in my bedroom that looks exactly like you Mr Duck :-P

    x x x

    1226712104
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    It is me actually, I like what you've done with the place, very gothically contemporary. When you fall asleep I run around & hide your keys & mobile!

    1226712772
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Mucky Duck wrote:

    It is me actually, I like what you've done with the place, very gothically contemporary. When you fall asleep I run around & hide your keys & mobile!

    Ah damn you!!! Thats why i can never find anything in my room!! Bad Mr Duck :-P

    Aww, but i bet you look cute running around my room, hehe

    x x x

    1226713095
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    My little legs are a blur!

    I gotta get up early for work so I'll bid you goodnight my dear, sweet dreams. xxx

    1226713255
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Aww, the sucks, but guess it cant be helped, just promise to not steal my phone tonight, and promise to talk to me again soon (oh, and not to forget about me, lol ;-) alot of people do!)

    Love and hugs x x x

    1226751438
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    Mucky Duck wrote:

    My little legs are a blur!

    I gotta get up early for work so I'll bid you goodnight my dear, sweet dreams. xxx

    Sounds like the classic case of Duck's Disease to me there Mucky !!!

    Make sure you don't fall foul of the wardrobe monsters wont you.

    TB

    1226753724
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    tallboy247 wrote:

    Mucky Duck wrote:

    My little legs are a blur!

    I gotta get up early for work so I'll bid you goodnight my dear, sweet dreams. xxx

    Sounds like the classic case of Duck's Disease to me there Mucky !!!

    Make sure you don't fall foul of the wardrobe monsters wont you.

    TB

    Dont worry Tallboy, i'll make sure he's kept safe :-)

    x x x

    1226770827
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    All getting confusing here Morbidia light of my life, oops that could be fatal if you are indeed a vampire !! I seem to be gathering the notion that you are in the process of taking Mucky under your bat wing, or is it the reverse and Ducky is taking you under his very own protective wing...... have bathtime sessions taken on a more duck centred approach then Morbidia !!!

    TB

    1226771333
    sexelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 156
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    Mucky - actually dont like pearls, prefer diamonds!

    specially dont like pearl necklances, prefer to swallow them,

    1226771414
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    And so say all of us Sexelle !!!

    TB

    1226774140
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    tallboy247 wrote:

    All getting confusing here Morbidia light of my life, oops that could be fatal if you are indeed a vampire !! I seem to be gathering the notion that you are in the process of taking Mucky under your bat wing, or is it the reverse and Ducky is taking you under his very own protective wing...... have bathtime sessions taken on a more duck centred approach then Morbidia !!!

    TB

    There noth'wing' wrong with that! It's amazing what I can do with these little legs in the bath!

    1226774916
    sexelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 156
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    but can you do something even more impressive with your beak?

    1226775120
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    Probably gets that little beak into action by exercising those peck torals !!! moan.

    TB

    1226775184
    sexelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 156
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    TB your driving me quackers!!

    1226777066
    tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 981
    • Joined: 7 Jul 2008

    I'm sure you will survive !!!

    Tallboy

    1226777757
    sexelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 156
    • Joined: 17 Sep 2008

    talking of paying for sex, i got a nice diamond ring a whlle ago, i must be better than i thought

    1227317396
    Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 295
    • Joined: 7 May 2006

    Not quite paying for sex but whilst at a party we rang one of those Sex chat lines. They are cack! Took 10 mins to get through the intro & a pre record which had usfalling about laughing.

    Probably cost her dad a fortune!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.