£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Ever paid for sex?

HotStuff6969 [sign in to see picture]

I would never pay for sex- there are too many creepy people out there.

cuckoo [sign in to see picture]

yep i do all the time its called BEING MARRIED [JOKE] LOL

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Is that not only to states and such, not individuals?

I know the UK doesn't allow for consent to injury, I think a gay BDSM bloke got done by the Manchester Police force for it.

th case you are refering to is R v Brown. basically its cause the consentual S&M acts were between blokes. in this country two hetro people can brand each other and ignite lighter fluid on the skin but its illegal for homosexual people to do it we covered the case in a lecture and i was the only one who saw a problem with the blatent homophobia, so its gonna stay like that unfortunatley.

i'm not sure on the derrogation. but its still a point that human rights arn't affected by consentual prostitutuion.

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bisexual; if I cant get it for free, I buy it!

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

Sorry for the earlier flippancy.

TBH, I was once so lonely that I did go to see a prostitute but couldn't go thro' with it (realised that causal sex wasn't what I actually needed).

Jamba [sign in to see picture]

I used to live in Middlesbrough and there was a lot of prostitution, even an informal red light district.

After coming out of one of the clubs I have been approached by the same woman on at least 3 different occasions asking if I was "looking for business". Sounds fine until you know that she was 4'5" ish and had a smokers voice.

*shudder*

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Jamba wrote:

I used to live in Middlesbrough and there was a lot of prostitution, even an informal red light district.

After coming out of one of the clubs I have been approached by the same woman on at least 3 different occasions asking if I was "looking for business". Sounds fine until you know that she was 4'5" ish and had a smokers voice.

*shudder*

I remember in Hamburg, they're like bloody sheperds! They form lines and herd you and try to speak if you get too close.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Jamba wrote:

*shudder*

Oh god, I remember the number of times on Leeson Street in Dublin where you'd be swarmed by very unnattractive 'well-used' looking women in leopardskin print and filth, offering services in stale-smoke breath. It was so surreal, total stereotypes out and (barely) live. That used to be the very dingy bit, think it's gotten better with the traffic redirection and a few classier joints opening on the street. There were some very swanky brothels in other parts of the city, and I actually felt bad for the girls working there that they got tarred with the same brush as the skanks other side of town.

Although I do know a guy who was chatting to a prostitute in Iceland (being too dumb to realise the random hot chick who wandered up, plonked herself on his lap, and got all friendly wasn't just attracted by his drunken musk), and at one point she stood up, took a step away, squatted and pissed in the street, then went back to sit on his lap. Classy stuff. :)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Although I do know a guy who was chatting to a prostitute in Iceland (being too dumb to realise the random hot chick who wandered up, plonked herself on his lap, and got all friendly wasn't just attracted by his drunken musk), and at one point she stood up, took a step away, squatted and pissed in the street, then went back to sit on his lap. Classy stuff. :)

And they say you can't buy class?

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

i've paid for a sex room...?

i missed the last train home from shibuya one night (while i was living in japan) and 'cause i had work the next day i didn't feel like spending the night in a kareoke booth like i usually did when i missed the train, so i shelled out the little extra for a love hotel room... all on my lonesome. lol.

i think i accidentally got the "honeymoon suite" ... there was a HUGE round bed, a big round jaccuzzi bath (however the heck you spell that..) and a maaaaassive tv with a PS3... and the infamous sex toy vending machine in the corner or the room ^__^

...i just went to sleep though...

...honest...

mrs.soft [sign in to see picture]

ne 1 wanny pay me for sex lmao!!!!

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

dont say that mrs soft you may get some offers lol

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

I'd get paid for sex again !!! ***jokes***

monstergeeza wrote:

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

I'd get paid for sex again !!! ***jokes***

becareful what you wish for lol

I'm serious. I would. (Oh and if I wasn't totally in love with Superfurry lol)

man of pleasure [sign in to see picture]

so you been paid before little wish i had a tenner would be enough for my services lol

man of pleasure wrote:

so you been paid before little wish i had a tenner would be enough for my services lol

then your on the right site to invest in some stamina aids

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

I used to be a sailor and I've paid for sex many many times. I even had a relationship with a working girl that lasted 15 yrs.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

atlanta wrote:

I used to be a sailor and I've paid for sex many many times. I even had a relationship with a working girl that lasted 15 yrs.

Blimey, I hope you weren't paying for 15 years

I'm kidding, of course!

Not something I've partaken in but I don't take issue with it as long as safety for both members involved is held paramount!

Adx

Roxy Roller [sign in to see picture]

I think prostitution is like paying to rape a woman. Its disgusting... The women that do it are desperate and have probably been trafficked into the country, or can't escape from whoever is forcing them to do it. Either that or they have a drug addiction or they need to support their families and feel that it's the only way to make money cos they have so little self esteem.

So sad!

Roxy Roller [sign in to see picture]

I think prostitution is like paying to rape a woman. Its disgusting... The women that do it are desperate and have probably been trafficked into the country, or can't escape from whoever is forcing them to do it. Either that or they have a drug addiction or they need to support their families and feel that it's the only way to make money cos they have so little self esteem.

So sad!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.