1. nipple play

Boomplus [sign in to see picture]

Nipple clamps are great, also nipple suckers. We love to use both and they add soo much

will65 [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves her nipples sucked on for as long as I can manage 30 minutes, Olso nipple clamps suckers, in fact any nipple play

nigram [sign in to see picture]

My wife simply loves having her nipples really aroused !! Tweaked, sucked, licked or adorned by nipple jewellery such rings, shields, bars..whatever..she just loves it !

Just Tease Me [sign in to see picture]

I just cant get into nipple play and im not sure why. My husband loves playing with them. I have teeny tiny boobs so I have always been really self conscious about them. Perhaps thats why. I might try some balms as suggested. Im obviously missing out on something good.

D&E [sign in to see picture]

I’ve always enjoyed playing with the OH nipples but since she had them pierced she says she doesn’t really feel any sensation in them

I still have a little play now and then but feels like a waste of time when I know it’s not really doing anything for her 

Emerald269 [sign in to see picture]

MrandMrs_L wrote:

AmyA wrote:

My nip nops just don't seem to very sensitive at all. I have tried to include them in solo play, even with clamps and suckers, but just doesn't seem to do much for me at all. Perhaps if it was someone else doing the twiddling and nibbling I might more into it.

AmyA, yeah if I play with them myself it does absolutely nothing for me - so this could be the case with you too? 

+1 I agree with both these posts, exactly the same for me. I need my hubby to twiddle with/pinch them, it's just not the same erotic sensation if I do it myself. 

I find I think too much about messing with my nips and can't really enjoy the sensation it sends down below, and reach orgasm. Maybe I struggle with multi-tasking!!! Lol. 😉

AWB1955 [sign in to see picture]

I love my OH sucking and licking my nipples really turns me on

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

We also add nipple play into our foreplay, licking and gently touching is one of the best ways to really get the most of it all. Also if you do a gentle suck and leave a little spittle you can blow gently and the cold gives a nice tingle. It’s also fun during sex to put a nipple in your mouth while your missionary 😅

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

The nipple suckers for women are way too big for my tiny male nipples , so I made my own out of plastic caps used for covering automotive carburator vacumm lines . I tried this on mine and my oh my it is very nice .                                            https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33036

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Also if you do a gentle suck and leave a little spittle you can blow gently and the cold gives a nice tingle.

What a wonderful idea, my husband has ridiculously sensitive nips, this would most likely be like torture to him, or make him explode, one or other.

I would totally recommend clamps, I love mine. 

The future Mrs [sign in to see picture]

I love having my nipples played with/sucked and squeezed. Always considered clamps/suckers however I’m too apprehensive to try them. Maybe something to consider for the next purchase?

Openmindedfemale [sign in to see picture]

I’ve always enjoyed nipple play which is why I got one of mine pierced. Definitely adds to the excitement. Kind of wished I’d got both done now though... I may have to go back 😂🙈

mollymoo [sign in to see picture]

I recently brought the nipple clamps attached to the collar for me and my OH to play with! Its been my most favourite addition to our collection! I want to wear it all the time!!

Nipplay [sign in to see picture]

As the name would suggest love nipple play. I have vibrating clamps (don't rate them) adjustable clamps with chain (great but only with rubber ends removed and the serrated metal ends adjusted to be as tight as poss) and the latest buy , clamps with weights attached. Find these are excellent. My oh won't wear any but happy to play with me . Not pierced as couldn't wait the time needed to allow healing without the pain of nipple play

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Nipplay wrote:

(great but only with rubber ends removed and the serrated metal ends adjusted to be as tight as poss)

Oh my goodness, I swear my nips just tried to invert themselves at the thought of this!

I have A LOT of clamp tolerance to build up to get to this level of play. I’m a little bit scared, but it does sound great.

Nipplay [sign in to see picture]

In that case gosig  try it...you may like it!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.