1. nipple play

FireryNinja [sign in to see picture]

me and my OH have started getting into nipple play as i have found it a massive turn on having my nipple pinched and licked. does anyone have any fun ways of endulging in nipple play? also is it just me that likes to play with my own nipples while masturbating?

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

You definitely aren’t the only one that loves nipple play. I always plays with my nipples while masturbating.

Have you considered trying nipple suckers or clamps? Suckers will give a slight pinch feeling whereas clamps can give a lot stronger pinch?

ive always thought about clamps but never gone through with iti just like the feeling of them being played with as it makes me twitch when pinched which my OH finds hot that she can pinch them and make me moan and groan

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

If I were to ever produce breast milk, my husband would drink me dry. He sucks on my nipples loads, and that's without the promise of milk!

I can certainly recommend clamps and suckers. My nipples get sensitive at certain times of the month, so clamps aren't for those times - suckers are mostly OK though. Both have their time and place though.

We haven't really had any success finding clamps for him though, as his nipples aren't big enough for them to clip on to. (I have no such problem!)

cheers for the advice kinkymira,mine arent big either but my OH finds ways and means of making it work,Recently teasing my nipples while using a penis pump on me made the whole nipple experiance better in some way

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I definitely recommend trying some suckers, they make the nipples more sensitive and erect which sounds perfect for preparing yourself for your partner to them pinch them. They do look a bit comical but they feel great! A good introduction to clamps too. I’d recommend an adjustable pair of clamps to begin with and I’d go for a pair with silicone tips like Lovehoney’s own or even the Fifty Shades ones :-)

Mrs.John [sign in to see picture]

I love nipple play which is good as Mr John is somewhat obsessed with mine. Never tried clamps or suckers, not sure how they would work as despite having quite big boobs I have small nips.. like the jelly sweets from dolly mixtures (when excited) 😁

i adore teasing my OH nipples she loves it and was surprised(and turned on) that i enjoyed mine being played with

Emerald269 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I definitely recommend trying some suckers, they make the nipples more sensitive and erect which sounds perfect for preparing yourself for your partner to them pinch them. They do look a bit comical but they feel great! A good introduction to clamps too. I’d recommend an adjustable pair of clamps to begin with and I’d go for a pair with silicone tips like Lovehoney’s own or even the Fifty Shades ones :-)

I absolutely love nipple play, always works when building up to orgasm.

I love my nipple suckers and clamps, it also makes nipple play more interesting and less demanding from the OH as these contraptions do most of the work for you!

I have the Fifty Shades ones and Lovehoney ones too. x 😉

My hubby likes me pinching his nips too, which I find is quite a turn-on for me as well.

i just wish my OH would be a bit rougher with them

MrandMrs_L [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely love nipple play, Mr L loves to lick/suck/stroke and tease mine. I tried the suckers, and they hurt me even though I love it a bit rough but each to their own! 

i enjoy a bit of pain but shes scared incase she hurts me

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

My nip nops just don't seem to very sensitive at all. I have tried to include them in solo play, even with clamps and suckers, but just doesn't seem to do much for me at all. Perhaps if it was someone else doing the twiddling and nibbling I might more into it.

when my OH plays with with my nipples it feels massively different to when i do it solo, my erection feels stronger and just generally feel more revved up

MrandMrs_L [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

My nip nops just don't seem to very sensitive at all. I have tried to include them in solo play, even with clamps and suckers, but just doesn't seem to do much for me at all. Perhaps if it was someone else doing the twiddling and nibbling I might more into it.

AmyA, yeah if I play with them myself it does absolutely nothing for me - so this could be the case with you too? 

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

MrandMrs_L wrote:

AmyA wrote:

AmyA, yeah if I play with them myself it does absolutely nothing for me - so this could be the case with you too? 

🤷‍♀️ Another thing I'll probably never find out. I think I'll dig the clamps out and give them another try soon though.

Apparently the orgasm balms and gels can be very good used on nips too.

AmyA ive used a cooling/feeling lube on my OH and it drover her wild the combination of blowing on them and pinching them, ive yet to try that lube myself solo but i doubt it would have the same effect

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMira wrote:

If I were to ever produce breast milk, my husband would drink me dry. He sucks on my nipples loads, and that's without the promise of milk!

I can certainly recommend clamps and suckers. My nipples get sensitive at certain times of the month, so clamps aren't for those times - suckers are mostly OK though. Both have their time and place though.

We haven't really had any success finding clamps for him though, as his nipples aren't big enough for them to clip on to. (I have no such problem!)

baby sized bulldog clips, will work on the smallest of nipples, can be a bit eye watering till you get used to it. 

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

A strong clit vibe, is great for nipple play. 

ive never thought of using a clit vibe on nipples,might have to try it in the OH when i get back overseas

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.