£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Vaginismus - any experiences?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Water, easy to clean up!

We are not generally to bothered though. I did recently get this to review:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17421&reviewid=25363#customer_reviews

It was bloody good if a little pricey.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Bone dry pretty much 100% of the time!

Currently using this lube which is fab - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9844 really silky so you don't need a lot! With waterbased lubes we water them down even more to make them very light and go further. We have to use lube every time so it makes life cheaper - I've just started trying using lube day to day too to prevent my skin chapping and tearing of its own accord - ah fun ey!

Adx

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

Chapping & tearing?! Ouch! Have you ever tried products like Replens MD gel? It's specifically designed for vag. dryness. Each application lasts for 3 days. http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/replens_v_570.html

Hope this helps!

Oooh interesting - I'm seeing a new gynae soon because I got diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder 2 years ago which may be relevant to the pain and putting the two together may help us come up with even better ways to deal with it - so I'll take that advice with me when I speak to the gynae and see what they say - thank you :)

Adx

WandA wrote:

Water, easy to clean up!

We are not generally to bothered though. I did recently get this to review:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17421&reviewid=25363#customer_reviews

It was bloody good if a little pricey.

I purchased K-Y liquibeads http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14606 and Astroglide thicker formula http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11677 recently. I've received the liquibeads but haven't tried them yet. As for astroglide, haven't received it yet, hopefully in a few days. The postal service here (Greece) sucks!!!

Helpful review btw :) I thought of getting that one first but decided to buy the thicker gel first (that one's pricey too).

Are you Greek 2W or just live there? You're English is excellent. (sorry for being nosey)

AdnaW wrote:

Oooh interesting - I'm seeing a new gynae soon because I got diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder 2 years ago which may be relevant to the pain and putting the two together may help us come up with even better ways to deal with it - so I'll take that advice with me when I speak to the gynae and see what they say - thank you :)

Adx

Oh, K-Y Liquibeads could work well for you as well (a bit pricey though, but I can't find them here so...). One ovule supposedly lasts for 4 days but I'll try them myself tomorrow, see what happens next, write a review about it & let you know. They contain silicone lube, despite that fact that it's KY, thus waterbased, just thought you should know.

Seen those before and been intrigued - would be very interested in a review :) thanks!

Adx

WandA wrote:

Are you Greek 2W or just live there? You're English is excellent. (sorry for being nosey)

Thank you very much but you'll soon realize that my English is far from excellent .

You're not being nosey , I included that in my profile details & wrote in "all in the UK?" thread because I thought I should let people know where I'm from and where I live (& so that people would forgive my English). So, yes I'm from Greece (northern part, which is Macedonia) and I live there.

Aaaahhhh. Alexander!

Sorry if you find my ancient references tiresome.

I have a Greek lecturer, although I have no idea where about she is from.

WandA wrote:

Aaaahhhh. Alexander!

Greek lecturer? I hope she's not Greek... Greek women (especially older) tend to be *a little* cranky... No need to mention what a lecturer would be like!

2Wicked wrote:

WandA wrote:

Aaaahhhh. Alexander!

Greek lecturer? I hope she's not Greek... Greek women (especially older) tend to be *a little* cranky... No need to mention what a lecturer would be like!

Oooo very cranky!

I didn't mention it as it wasn't relevent to her being Greek (well I thought it wasn't).

I live in a God forsaken country filled with cranky women. I guess that's how I'll end up being.

Oh & sucky postal services.

Just make sure you pay your taxes!

I knew this was coming but I never failed to do so, despite the fact that I always knew where my money went to, which is in a big fat Greek politician's pocket.

2Wicked wrote:

I knew this was coming but I never failed to do so, despite the fact that I always knew where my money went to, which is in a big fat Greek politician's pocket.

One stereotype too far...?

You get spongers willing to hitch a ride off everyone else everywhere, I promise not to hold it against you!

Very true, we've too many of those...

Again, I wanted to thank both of you for all the help and I hope I helped a little as well.

I'll get back with more info on liquibeads, astroglide & anything else I might find helpful.

2Wicked wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Adx

Oh, K-Y Liquibeads could work well for you as well (a bit pricey though, but I can't find them here so...). One ovule supposedly lasts for 4 days but I'll try them myself tomorrow, see what happens next, write a review about it & let you know. They contain silicone lube, despite that fact that it's KY, thus waterbased, just thought you should know.

Hello again!

You can read the KY Liquibeads review I was talking about here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14606&reviewid=25688#customer_reviews

Hello! I read your review before, I went through a whole browse of the site (yes, I'm that sad) and stumbled across it.

Shame they didn't go down too well.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.