• Frottage!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I love a good bit of rubbing, be it body to body massages or spooning turning into butt humping!

x

the_24th_moment [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

Weirdly I couldn't find a thread on this, I assume there must already be one, it's too awesome not to have been paid homage to elsewhere!

However, after the amazing lovin' with my OH yesterday I feel the need to shout from the rooftops my love of frottage!

Last night DD lay on his back and I lay on top of him facing the ceiling. I held his cock between my thighs and pressed against my pussy then squeezed, wriggled and rubbed him to orgasm! Bliss!

Any other frottage fans? How and where do you like to rub/be rubbed?

xxKPxx

Entirely involuntary on the London Underground! Rush hour, don't you just love it!?

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Frottage so thats what ive been doing all these years...

[suspended user]

suspended user

ha ha pity i don't live near the underground these days i like a bit of frottage sounds french lol

bumble [sign in to see picture]

At the risk of sounding like a bit of a tit, could someone tell me how to pronounce frottage?

Does the 'o' make a phonetic 'o' sound, or is it an 'oh' sound?

At the end, is the 'age' pronounced as in 'cottAGE' or as in 'massAGE'?

If i'm doing it, i may as well know how to pronounce it!!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

The "o" is pronounced as it is in "cot" or "hot"...and "age" is pronounced softly as in "massage"

xxKPxx

Thankyou KP x

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

My best frottage was as a teenager in Spain when i was flirting with a girl. I was sitting on a stool at the bar and she came up in front of me and started coming closer and closer between my legs. As the music played she dance and rubbed herself on me until i came. She turned round, smiled, kissed me on the cheek and i never saw her again.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

I want to track this girl down!

and know what song it was I got frottaged to so I can perfect the reimagining in my dreams.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

So weird, I was thinking about this this morning and the thread's popped back up.

I had a wonderful frottage experience with a male model I was trying to behave myself with. I succeeded, but um, parts of me were less behaved than I was. He's a bit of a legend. Haha.

I love that you talk about parts of yourself as seperate entities! I too do this to excuse slutty behaviour.... "don't blame me I'm not in charge, my hands are in the mood to grope!"

xxKPxx

DrtyBoy wrote:

My best frottage was as a teenager in Spain when i was flirting with a girl. I was sitting on a stool at the bar and she came up in front of me and started coming closer and closer between my legs. As the music played she dance and rubbed herself on me until i came. She turned round, smiled, kissed me on the cheek and i never saw her again.

I wish i could tell you it was me! I'd love to be able to do that to a stranger!

By the way, DrtyBoy, is that you in your avatar? I love it, i find it very sexy.

Bear1 [sign in to see picture]

It's delightful when both of us are wearing silk, it's a real awakening! Try using no hands on each others bodies, rather stand, lay or sit, clasping each others hands and rub away...explosive times!!

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

I cant put into words how much i love this. I can rarely even kiss Mr Tupperwareheart without a nice bit of frottage at the same time, it just.. happens. Hehe!

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Lol no complaints

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.