• Frottage!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Weirdly I couldn't find a thread on this, I assume there must already be one, it's too awesome not to have been paid homage to elsewhere!

However, after the amazing lovin' with my OH yesterday I feel the need to shout from the rooftops my love of frottage!

Last night DD lay on his back and I lay on top of him facing the ceiling. I held his cock between my thighs and pressed against my pussy then squeezed, wriggled and rubbed him to orgasm! Bliss!

Any other frottage fans? How and where do you like to rub/be rubbed?

xxKPxx

filthygorgeous [sign in to see picture]

didnt realise it had a name! but another fan here

OH and i did this other other week while randomly sitting on the sofa. i was sitting on his lap facing him and could feel how hard he was so i started rubbing my pussy on him, boy did he love it. have done it a few times before too and think it will feature again!

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

I didn't realise it had a name either but yes i love it too! x

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

Mmmmmmm OH has many times got me off just pressing his thigh between my legs - I love grinding against him. It's the quickest way to turn me on infact. He did it once and made me come, fully clothed, with other people in the room lol.

Love to kneel between his legs (when he's on the sofa) and use my boobs and belly against him - this once lead to a lush 'reverse' dry humping session - ie: me humping him (he had mentioned an interest in pegging etc) which lead to lots of fun.

Another good one is when we're in bed cuddled up spoons style - massaging his cock between my thighs and bum cheeks.

Damn you woman, got me all flustered now!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I've 'outercoursed' AdnaW 'til shes came before... that was alot of fun!

I do also like her grinding on me. Except sometimes she pulls on my leg hairs! Ouch!

Yeah, guess its a popular thing to do but few people bother to name it. Good fun.

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

You know I'm a huge fan!

But yes with my man as well, I do like to just 'rub' at times, especially during spooning - ahhhhh spoonage mmmmmmmmm

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I never knew there was a name for it either, but hey! turns out I like frottage, sounds dirty too lol.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

thiwas actually how i first started masturbating when i was little. would put my hands over my groin area and squeese my legs together, or use a pillow. not done it in ages but i love grinding against my partners hips during foreplay or while in missionary

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

I didn't know there was a term for it?

Its how I started masturbating as well, WOW that duvet feels good...etc.

Its also funny thats its probably the first thing sexually that my partner and I did together. She'd been seeing someone and had recently split up, we'd been freinds for ages but she was adamant we weren't going to have sex the first night. Anyway, I took her out for a movie then dinner and we ended up making out passionately on the way home, jumping in a taxi to get back to my halls. In my room we were making out some more and she obviously felt me all hard under my jeans and began griding on me. She carried on until I came and had a big grin on her face. 30 secs later it was hard again and she obliged again.

A quick change of underwear and jeans later and I offered to walk her home. In her room she proceeded to make my fresh clothes all sticky. Incredible.

During foreplay she loves to grind herself against my thigh even to this day. If she's wearing a particularly hot set of lingerie she often leaves it on and invited me to rub against her ass or she goes on top for old times sake. I think her silky tight hot pants thing are my favourites.

Hahahaha! Yay! I'm so happy I made this thread and spread the good word of frottage...I even like saying (or rather purring it)!

What a lot of super-sexy responses to come back to after a day at uni, I knew I couldn't be the only one who enjoyed a little dry (or more aptly WET) humping!

Another frottage favourite of mine is my OH lying face down on the bed and I straddle him just above his ass and grind against his coccyx...yum!

xxKPxx

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

I love this (also thought of cheese ). When giving OH a massage I like sitting on his back and leaning forward just a bit, or matching the motions of my hands with hip 'wiggling' ;~) thighs are great, as are duvets when I'm desperate and don't want to wake him! The first time I made him cum was through jeans too!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I never knew this had a name!

I like when WandA lies on his back and me on my side, I wrap my legs around his thigh and push up hard against him. Or the same facing each other, he'll push his leg so his knee goes between my legs so I'm almost sitting on his knee and then I can rub on him. Have come like this before.

I also do something similar to Rowan, when I give WandA a back massage I sit on his lovely pert bum and rub my wetness on him, or when he's on his back I'll sit on his chest in a similar way!

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

I like when WandA lies on his back and me on my side, I wrap my legs around his thigh and push up hard against him. Or the same facing each other, he'll push his leg so his knee goes between my legs so I'm almost sitting on his knee and then I can rub on him. Have come like this before.

I also do something similar to Rowan, when I give WandA a back massage I sit on his lovely pert bum and rub my wetness on him, or when he's on his back I'll sit on his chest in a similar way!

Ax

Bloody hell! I missed that! Damn!

talisman [sign in to see picture]

I LOVE IT TOOOOOOOO now I know what its called lol

talisman [sign in to see picture]

yeah good idea

Damn AA you beat me to it! I was composing my first blog post on this very thing!!! I shall still finish writing it anyway .. I feel frottage deserved all the praise it can get!

xxKPxx

Tee hee worry not...I'm chuffed everyone wants to celebrate one of my favourite things (I'm surprised Julie Andrews never mentioned it...) .... I think I will post tomorrow and declare tomorrow "frottage friday!!"

xxKPxx

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

When I wrote this I forgot about the most amazing time!!!

WandA rubbed the tip of his cock over my clit.....it was actually incredible! A fantastic orgasm too!

Ax

I can't not mention tribbing (again...I'm not obsessed honest!) it's basically clit-clit frottage and it feels every bit as awesome as it sounds and looks!

xxKPxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Oh god yes I love this! As KP said. . . .my OH sort of tribs me by squatting over my cock and sliding along it/up and down it. Just like tribbing! Very nice. SG x

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.