1. Sex

    1533820088
    Jordan1999 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 24 Nov 2017

    What kind of sex are you into guys

    1533820422
    Bunnybomb2015 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 256
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2018

    Depends on the mood. I’d say like 80% of the time rough sex with lots of bondage and then the other 20% just loving and romantic sex.. I love my sex rough but sometimes you just need some lovin 😂

    1533820451
    kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 320
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2008

    Good sex

    1533824646
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2480
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Jordan1999 wrote:

    What kind of sex are you into guys

    Again, you haven't elaborated much. Could you tell us what you'd like to know with some more detail? Is this a curiosity thread? Or are you wanting advice? 

    1533828144

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7154
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    If you have a problem that you want us to look at then please  put it all in one thread with as much detail as possible instead of leaving little cryptic clues on different threads. But before you post search the forum using the search button to see if something similar has been asked before

    So far I can gather that you perceive that your having a problem with sex because you think your manhood is too small ?

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.