1. Magic wand advice

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys brought this a week ago https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464 but still haven’t used it. Would really  appreciate some tips for solo play. 

What works best for you?

M&E [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely love mine! It’s the best little toy, I have a bigger wand but this little thing is so much better. I hope you enjoy using it to!!

SamD86 [sign in to see picture]

I have the same wand. I got it as a free gift and not something I ever considered buying myself, but I'mso glad I got it. The orgasms are really powerful. I would advise using it on a slow setting first with a little lube and gradually increasing the strength. I also ended up buying an attachment for it which really increased the versatility of the toy.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Guy are you going to be using it on you or a a partner? 

Caritas [sign in to see picture]

I have that wand and I used to use it every day mostly by sitting on it

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Guy. Are you using it on yourself or a partner? If using on yourself I would recommend the Hummer attachment. There is a handy little wand guide here..... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/how-to-use-a-magic-wand/

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

teacake wrote:

Guy are you going to be using it on you or a a partner? 

I’ll be using it on me

teacake [sign in to see picture]

If its just on you then i would recommend the Hummer attachment, I have the wand and the Hummer, but saying that you certainly don't need the attachment to enjoy the wand, I have been using it for edging without the Hummer so i have it over my crotch area when wearing trousers i have also been experimenting wearing different underwear and different trouser materials. 

I have also been kneeling with it underneath me so the vibrations starts from my balls. The wand is definitely one toy that you can use in different positions its definitely made for experimenting. 

I'm taking my time writing a review on this one as its really good fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.