1. Spice up your life!!

Married37 [sign in to see picture]

To all the couples on here how do you spice up something that’s all ready amazing!! Been together 12 years x

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

That's a tough question. In our case we spiced up a pretty stagnate sex life by buying loads of sex toys and lingerie. 🙂

What sort of things do you both enjoy? And what would each of you like to try that you've never tried before?

Bunnybomb2015 [sign in to see picture]

What really spiced up our sex life was trying bondage stuff. Started off light and now it’s a staple point in our sex life, it’s something we both really really enjoy and you can go as far with it as your happy with ☺️

Horneehubby [sign in to see picture]

A good question only you and your partner can really answer, something I only just thought of trying myself today but try this if you like...

Fun little game to give you some ideas, write down 5 (or as many/few as you want) new things you want to try/do differently. Get your partner to do the same, and swap notes with each other.

If you have any matches then you’re on to a winner! Then either keep it secret and see surprise for a later spontaneous moment or you can discuss and explore it further or just plain act upon it now 😉

Any other non matches are now on the table for discussion and you could surprise each other later on if you wanna add a bit of mystery in there too!

im intrigued to try it with my own wife so let me know how you get on if you do it 👍

[suspended user]

suspended user

new places!

;)amo [sign in to see picture]

Time together, trips away and at the moment some toys and lingerie

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I am slightly disappointed that this was not a Spice Girls thread :(

On a serious note, lingerie/costumes, a range of positions and new places all help. If you can predict your partner’s every move, it’s definitely time to do something a little different!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.