1. Silent Orgasm

Caritas [sign in to see picture]

I always Orgasm silently I know it is an orgasm by the feeling I also laugh silently when hysterical which has always freaked out my best friend Any one else a silent screamer

Gran [sign in to see picture]

Yep. Making noises at orgasm takes my attention away from the sensation. If I'm making a noise, I'm not having an orgasm (not that I do very often anyway) but if I go really quiet, then maybe I'm right in the zone and coming.

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

My first proper girlfriend used to orgasm gently and quietly - just a little moan. I found it very romantic myself. Since then, I've experienced women orgasming in all sorts of ways and loved the variety!

Bunnybomb2015 [sign in to see picture]

I’m the exact same, I do tend to make a lot of noise until I’m close to orgasm then I’ll just go silent, as said above if I’m making a noise then I’m not focused on enjoying the orgasm for all that’s it is :)

Wide-awake [sign in to see picture]

I'm a screamer although I wish I wasn't. Just can't help it 😳

HunnyMonster29 [sign in to see picture]

When I used to masturbate "manually" I would also have silent orgasms. But now that I only use toys and the orgasms are way more powerful, I do let out a gasp but it's not super loud or anything (mainly because I still don't want people to hear me).

Caritas [sign in to see picture]

Yes I think I don't want the neighbours to hear

helleven [sign in to see picture]

I'm silent most of the time but then I think that comes from living in house shares for years..

The future Mrs [sign in to see picture]

Have to admit, I’m loud until I reach orgasm. At orgasm I go quiet and twitchy.

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

It depends how good/strong the 'O' is. Normally my baseline orgasms are fairly quiet, though not silent. However, if my husband has put his back into the foreplay (LOL), I have been known to scream. Like last night. When the windows were open, Oooops. And I don't even realise how loud I am until I've done it, I basically take no responsibility for anything I do when I'm at the brink and during. I've asked my husband to put his hand over my mouth but I think he prefers me noisy!

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I've learnt to be quiet due to sharing a house and after with kids. My instinct is to moan a lot, but when I reach orgasm I kind of try to focus on that moment so my husband told me I do sounds like I was about to pass out, but it's not loud, it's kind of quiet.

illtakethehighroad [sign in to see picture]

My OH half is, says she never feel likes screaming, just enjoys the waves of content.

Most of the time i can feel her orgasm (very hot) but sometimes when i am going for it i dont notice.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.