1. Getting drunk do you get more horny or less?

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Definitely more. However, for me there's a fine line between getting really horny and started to feel a bit asleep or even worse, sad. I've got to resist the initial euphoric and horny phasis, stop and enjoy that moment. If I keep it going I'm very useless, even my hubby said it like taking advantadge of someone a bit vulnerable, I get really low.

Richyrichrich [sign in to see picture]

I definitely do. The OH does to a point too, but she also gets more sleepy, so it's a fine line before she just wants to sleep!

newbie_analyst [sign in to see picture]

Funnily, being drunk doesn't change my state of arousal at all, however, I'm almost always a lot more horny the morning after, when I'm slightly hungover. Go figure?

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Most times when we've had a.few, we get really horny and any inhibitions we have go flying out of the window, and always ends up a long raucous night.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

All ways hornier if I've had a drink

Funniest thing is if I'm hung over, it dosent matter how badly, I've got to come, and it dosent matter how, I just have to come!!!

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Getting “just enough” drunk and I can preform quite well . My wife can not drink anymore and we both miss it . She would lose her inabitions and get pretty wild . Last time she got drunk was at family reunion and she quit her meds about 10 days before so she could drink . She made up for list time ! Was telling bar maids all sorts of secual stuff about us . Got her back to hotel and was buisy licking her pussy and all of a sudden she stuck a finger up my rear . That was when I found out she really had a thing for back door play . That was 15 years ago and back door play continues , yay !

MissTerror [sign in to see picture]

I'm generally always in the mood, drink doesn't really add anything, maybe less inhibitions in public but I don't like the inconsistent sex that comes with it.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Always horny no matter what.  My wife is less horny and dislikes drunk sex.  Plus i get very tired.

Horneehubby [sign in to see picture]

I agree with bigtrak missterror and others I am horny whether I’m sober or drunk, the only thing that keeps me down is extreme tiredness, even then I will fight to stay awake if the wife’s up for it 😜

Little_Princess [sign in to see picture]

I have a quite high sex drive as it is but depending on how much I drink the scales shift completely I'm either not at all interested and just want to go sleep or I want to and will have him on the spot 😂

brufton [sign in to see picture]

Definitely more horny and usually up for rougher play. I also last longer usually, much to the OH annoyance, and sometimes even struggle to finish.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.