1. Headboard/ bed squeaking

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

She’s not a typical 72 year old either. She still works every other day, and she’s could easily pass as 50 any day. I was kinda hoping she was hard of hearing, but nope, she’s got great hearing 😬

teacake [sign in to see picture]

O When we moved the old lady said she didn't want us to go as we were good neigbours she was not hard of hearing maybe she liked hearing us lol maybe you should think about your neighbour might like it maybe it brings back good times for her   that way you can have more fun in your room lol.

I was more concerned of my daughter hearing us thean the neighbours. 

Yea, I’m sure I over heard her talking to her daughter about our bedroom activities 😬 my eldest is a nightmare, no filter, she freely tells anyone, I mean anyone if I’m naked or she sees my underwear 😬 I’m gonna get hubby to look at it next week, as he’s suppose to be putting my new wallpaper that’s been sat in its box for 23 weeks now 😂

LOL Kids Its good to see you have put a profile picture back up.

I’m getting there slowly x

Improves with Age [sign in to see picture]

No real answer to the soundproofing.  Our first married home was a terrace house with full width bedrooms, and single brick walls (no hallway wall).  We were just learning everything and our neighbour, a very "nice" young lady, had her boyfriend to stay at weekends.  I think we learned a lot from the bumps and squeals as they seemed to be working through the Kama Sutra some nights! And what exactly were they doing when her orgasm shouts ended in "I've always fancied it that way round ..." quite clearly.  One hot summer evening we were cutting both sides of the garden hedge until our neighbour announced it was time to stop for a bath before her boyfriend arrived, then added without a trace of embarrasment "Isn't sex wonderful - I never thought anything could be so good."  What a suoer attitude!

Grant&Emily [sign in to see picture]

Turn yourselves 90 degrees so your head is facing the sides of the bed that way the movement is side to side rather then top to bottom. Or just mix it up, try fucking on the floor, use a chair/bench/stool to have sex on or do it stood up or bent over against a wall that isn't shared.... Have fun 😉

Thank you, we can’t do standing up as we’re not the same size, however I did buy a sex swing that he promised you try out once I got my 3 stone off 🤔

I'm jealous now you have a sex swing, Always wanted one, but we do have the Liberator wege and ramp so that makes things different.

Tea cake I bought it as a present to myself for loosing 3 stone, however can’t use it when the kids are here as my eldest be awake 😂 But we finally have Saturday night with no children so hubby owes me big time 😂

She swears blind she don’t hear us in our place, but I know she’s lying. My hubby jokes that the dog walkers hear me 😂

PCC [sign in to see picture]

Try Castor Cups - you can pull the bed out, pop them on the balls of the bed and this should in theory stop you free wheeling all over the room and into the mirror. Tack them down if you have to. Good luck and may the force not be with you!

PCC Thank you, hubby has the job of decorating our bedroom this week, so once the floors done ✅ it’s something he can do x

lulu' [sign in to see picture]

Feel your frustration. If it's any consolation OH arriving next week after 4 weeks apart. Am staying with kids at my parents. Bed is squeaky, headboard wobbly. And fucking on floor is just as bad as floorboards creak 😣😭😭😭 It's going to be a nightmare...i've ordered a few bits and bobs but need to figure out how to muffle bedroom noises.

We do, mines to small, and we live on a main road 😂 out the backs ok, if next door got work the next day. The floor is not really an option as hubby got a bad back, and I don’t fancy scratches all over my legs 😂

lulu' [sign in to see picture]

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

We do, mines to small, and we live on a main road 😂 out the backs ok, if next door got work the next day. The floor is not really an option as hubby got a bad back, and I don’t fancy scratches all over my legs 😂

Maybe outdoors an option? If your garden is reasonably private. We have often fucked on balcony as it was furthest from kids *they have some kind of sex detecting radar and wake up and come through 😣 so balcony preferable. Maybe your garden could work? Not an option for us as my parents have motion sensor security lights; neighbours have security cameras and really don't fancy being caught on film. I'm wondering if we'd get away with it in secluded area of local park at night on way home from night out.

We could, we do have cctv and motion control lights out the back. It’s only next door that’s joined to us that could see. She works every other day , she does have her strange son that lives with her. My eldest has same when we’re at it, she always needs a blooming drink!

Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]

So in 10 years we have had 2 weekends away child free - guess what both times the beds were ridiculously squeaky lol. At home we put anything we can grab behind the headboard! If I was adding foam I’d use a staple gun to attach to headboard! Hope that helps! As a side note - how do you get inundated with cot / crib mattresses 😂. Hope your keeping well hun

F&F hello x glad to see you back xx It’s to do with my work hun, I always end with blooming loads of the things lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.