• Good Sex =.....Bad Sex =....

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

I'm a big fan of a blog called Figleaf's Real Adult Sex. He's my top male blogger at the moment.

Recently he posted a fantastic definition of what he felt epitomises good and bad sex.

It’s good sex if you feel as good or better about yourself and your partner(s) as you did before.

It’s bad sex if you feel bad or worse about yourself and your partner(s) after than you did before.

And that’s it. Orgasm count isn’t part of it. The specific type of relationship isn’t part of it. Whether it’s for or not for reproduction only isn’t part of it. Neither is age, or gender, or interest or orientation. Neither is skill nor experience. Nor what you actually do, or could do, or won’t do.

A wonderful way of putting it I think and a great thing to keep in mind. The full article is here http://www.realadultsex.com/archives/2010/03/figleafs-ultimate-definitions-good-and-bad-sex

So, the challenege to you OA is: Give me your most concise (or rambling) definition of Good and Bad sex. Funny answers are encouraged or just tell us what you think about Figleaf's take on it. I know 'good' and 'bad' has a whole lot of philosophical baggage to it but I'm curious about your answers and what you feel applies to your life at this moment.

Good Sex = ?

Bad Sex = ?

Off the top of my head to start:

Good Sex = Laughter, memories, safety, soul.

Bad Sex = Numb, joyless, one-sided, souless.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

good sex= confience boosting

bad sex= sould destroying

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Good sex = Love, attraction, affection and fun.

Bad sex = Loveless, pain and emptyness.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Tiger! Grrrr ;-) Well Mr Flyleaf (one of my daughters fave bands is Flyleaf, Lady GaGa being top fave at the moment)states the obvious in your first two quotes. I don't agree with the other statement myself. Don't all things matter including relationship, trying to have a baby if that's the aim, most definitely skill, what you want to do or not and experience? If somebody is crap at sex but thinks they're good and feel good afterwards but thier partner feels bad, is that goad sex? Half good, half bad! For me good sex=gentle to frantic fucking, skin on skin from the tips of our toes to the top of our heads, front and back, upside down, inside and out, lips, tongues, fingers everywhere, massive cum loads then raiding the fridge with my soul mate for more celery and pineapple juice for me and cheesecake or ice cream for her! :-)
    Bad sex=just not enjoying it :-(
    SG x

Ha ha! It is LMH. Cheers! x

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hiya Tiger! Grrrr ;-) Well Mr Flyleaf (one of my daughters fave bands is Flyleaf, Lady GaGa being top fave at the moment)states the obvious in your first two quotes. I don't agree with the other statement myself. Don't all things matter including relationship, trying to have a baby if that's the aim, most definitely skill, what you want to do or not and experience? If somebody is crap at sex but thinks they're good and feel good afterwards but thier partner feels bad, is that goad sex? Half good, half bad! For me good sex=gentle to frantic fucking, skin on skin from the tips of our toes to the top of our heads, front and back, upside down, inside and out, lips, tongues, fingers everywhere, massive cum loads then raiding the fridge with my soul mate for more celery and pineapple juice for me and cheesecake or ice cream for her! :-)
    Bad sex=just not enjoying it :-(
    SG x

Why pineapple juice and celery?

Good sex for me is being in a loving relationship, being safe and doing anything that feels good!

Bad sex is being with someone that is too selfish to consider your needs and just wants to satisfy them selves

*Emma* [sign in to see picture]

Good sex = connection, affection, lust and love with some fun thrown in and kinkiness hehe

Bad sex = selfish, loveless, no attraction, pain/discomfort

x

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

Good sex = pulling out all the stops to please her.

Bad sex = is there really any?? lol

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Good sex = fun, funny and loving

Bad sex = I don't really know, I can't say I've ever had any....I'll come back to that one when I've had a think

Ax

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Good sex = varied, pleasurable and loving

Bad sex = painful

xxKPxx

Hiya ILMM! I'm on my phone in work so can't directly quote your post but. . . . Eating a lot of celery and drinking pineapple juice massively increases your spunk volume so you cum more and it can be tons of the stuff girl! The juice makes it taste better too if that's your thing! So get your bloke some celery in. Must be eaten raw too. Happy sheet cleaning ;-) SG x

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Really SG? Is this true? I knew about juice for taste, but not about quantity. Off to the greengrocers merrily I skip!

SS xx

Tis very true SS. I am living proof! My OH has been known to say Oh my god as I'm coming. Straight up! . . . Literally! :-) SG x

MzBee [sign in to see picture]

Good sex - a connection, a smile afterwards and wobbly legs

Bad sex - no kissing

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Good sex = heart felt, souls joining, loving, deep

Bad Sex = methodical, stale, forced

Hey, SG, it might interest you to know that as well as increasing the volume of your semen, celery boosts the production of a androesterone which is released through the skin and acts as a pheremone.

There is no difinitive answer to why celery boosts spunk levels but the ingredient that links all the volume boosting foods is zinc which is incredibly important to sexual reporuductivity in men and women.

Other foods rich in zinc include anything high in protein like lamb, beef and dairy. Unfortunately, it's meat and dairy that are included in the groups that can play havoc with taste (not as bad as beer, cigarettes and curry though) So you're best sticking with celery or oysters.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

Hey, SG, it might interest you to know that as well as increasing the volume of your semen, celery boosts the production of a androesterone which is released through the skin and acts as a pheremone.

There is no difinitive answer to why celery boosts spunk levels but the ingredient that links all the volume boosting foods is zinc which is incredibly important to sexual reporuductivity in men and women.

Other foods rich in zinc include anything high in protein like lamb, beef and dairy. Unfortunately, it's meat and dairy that are included in the groups that can play havoc with taste (not as bad as beer, cigarettes and curry though) So you're best sticking with celery or oysters.

Or Zinc supplements... If you're in to the whole added vitamins larks...

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hiya ILMM! I'm on my phone in work so can't directly quote your post but. . . . Eating a lot of celery and drinking pineapple juice massively increases your spunk volume so you cum more and it can be tons of the stuff girl! The juice makes it taste better too if that's your thing! So get your bloke some celery in. Must be eaten raw too. Happy sheet cleaning ;-) SG x

Oh right! I wouldn't get him near a stick of celery, he's a salad dodger! Will stock up on pineapple juice tho! xx

Hiya Tiger! Grrrr ;-) thankyou for that info, very good! I eat a lot of the stuff. I usually eat more throughout wednesday as I stay in my OH's that night, tonight infact! Yes, i've eaten a bunch of celery today. Just finished a few sticks off about 2hrs ago. So keep your eyes open if you dare on the when did you last have jiggy thread tomorrow! One of my first threads was actually how to increase spunk volume? It seems to have err. . . Stuck with me. Pun intended. SG x

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.