1. Fingering thoughts on it

Bennyboy69 [sign in to see picture]

YouMeAtSex wrote:

I absolutely love it when my OH uses his fingers, and paired with oral, it drives me crazy! 

Could not have put it better myself, a highly underrated and underused action in anyone's sex lives, I love to do it with my OH when she keeps her panties on.
    CHESHIRECOUPLE [sign in to see picture]

great when paired with Oral, also a when done gently its a great way to relax your partner and get the juices flowing in preperation for the main event.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

The best orgasm I've given to a lady by fingering was a finger looking after the gspot,a finger tickling and probing her anus and my tongue pleasing her labia and clitorous

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I have never been too fussed but every so often I meet someone who just gets it right and it's amazing. I squirted for the first time with my fb. I'm not 100% sure what he did but I was bent over a table with my hands tied behind my back. He was alternating between fingering me and some impact play with a leather strap.

hagions [sign in to see picture]

Great to hear that it's a big turn on especially and more comfortable you are with your partner...some interesting views

Trine [sign in to see picture]

While we were at a shindig, mingling // I indulged in a little light fingering //Which left her with a lingering tingling //And we just had to go home and fuck. 🙂

Pretty powerful stuff, I think we can all agree.

I dont feel this is getting the credit it deserves :D I lol'ed

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Trine wrote:

While we were at a shindig, mingling // I indulged in a little light fingering //Which left her with a lingering tingling //And we just had to go home and fuck. 🙂

Pretty powerful stuff, I think we can all agree.

I dont feel this is getting the credit it deserves :D I lol'ed

I thought so too. 🙂
    Stocking Lover [sign in to see picture]

Married Man30 wrote:

My wife really enjoys my fingering her while I go down on her, a lot to be said for that! She finds it’s easier to squirt this way! And I enjoy it when I make her cum loads! Definitely underrated

Definitely agree, my wife loves being fingered whilst I'm kissing and licking clit. We sometimes just enjoy an evening of hands & mouth only sex, find it so personal & sensual.

Boundtocum_ [sign in to see picture]

I love being fingered and played with, especially in public, like a bar or cinema. 

Sassyminx82 [sign in to see picture]

I love been fingered and so many possibilities. It's a great way to build and just a stroke across the outside of my underwear can start off the anticipation of what's to come. I like by OH to massage my clit with his thumb while penetrating me with the rest of his fingers/hand. Also when I am on top a little finger action goes a long way.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

first time squirting with a partner was all about being fingered... so yeah I love it when it is done right.  I prefer it when properly warmed up (prefer oral) and that the fingers are well groomed (no hang nails or overly rough nails can really hurt inside)

Mr horny77 [sign in to see picture]

I love using my fingers on my wife but sometimes I can be a little rough with her as I get that excited doing it to her. I also like to lick her clit while fingering her. 

thevees [sign in to see picture]

My hubby is too rough when fingering me, especially on or around my clit, so i'd end up doing it myself.

I MUCH prefer face-sitting him so I can control what hole he's licking and making sure he's hitting the right spot.

thevees [sign in to see picture]

Boundtocum_ wrote:

I love being fingered and played with, especially in public, like a bar or cinema. 

Hmmmmm, agree wholeheartedly, especially if its not my hubby!!!

Elgar [sign in to see picture]

I would like to use my tongue, more sensitive for the wife.

Last time I fingered my wife outside the house? M6.

Wide-awake [sign in to see picture]

Hmmmm, I've yet to have a good experience of fingering. Guys have always been too impatient, too rough or too hard and fast.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.