1. Fingering thoughts on it

Bennyboy69 [sign in to see picture]

YouMeAtSex wrote:

I absolutely love it when my OH uses his fingers, and paired with oral, it drives me crazy! 

Could not have put it better myself, a highly underrated and underused action in anyone's sex lives, I love to do it with my OH when she keeps her panties on.
    CHESHIRECOUPLE [sign in to see picture]

great when paired with Oral, also a when done gently its a great way to relax your partner and get the juices flowing in preperation for the main event.

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

The best orgasm I've given to a lady by fingering was a finger looking after the gspot,a finger tickling and probing her anus and my tongue pleasing her labia and clitorous

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I have never been too fussed but every so often I meet someone who just gets it right and it's amazing. I squirted for the first time with my fb. I'm not 100% sure what he did but I was bent over a table with my hands tied behind my back. He was alternating between fingering me and some impact play with a leather strap.

hagions [sign in to see picture]

Great to hear that it's a big turn on especially and more comfortable you are with your partner...some interesting views

Trine [sign in to see picture]

While we were at a shindig, mingling // I indulged in a little light fingering //Which left her with a lingering tingling //And we just had to go home and fuck. 🙂

Pretty powerful stuff, I think we can all agree.

I dont feel this is getting the credit it deserves :D I lol'ed

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Trine wrote:

While we were at a shindig, mingling // I indulged in a little light fingering //Which left her with a lingering tingling //And we just had to go home and fuck. 🙂

Pretty powerful stuff, I think we can all agree.

I dont feel this is getting the credit it deserves :D I lol'ed

I thought so too. 🙂
    Stocking Lover [sign in to see picture]

Married Man30 wrote:

My wife really enjoys my fingering her while I go down on her, a lot to be said for that! She finds it’s easier to squirt this way! And I enjoy it when I make her cum loads! Definitely underrated

Definitely agree, my wife loves being fingered whilst I'm kissing and licking clit. We sometimes just enjoy an evening of hands & mouth only sex, find it so personal & sensual.

Boundtocum_ [sign in to see picture]

I love being fingered and played with, especially in public, like a bar or cinema. 

Sassyminx82 [sign in to see picture]

I love been fingered and so many possibilities. It's a great way to build and just a stroke across the outside of my underwear can start off the anticipation of what's to come. I like by OH to massage my clit with his thumb while penetrating me with the rest of his fingers/hand. Also when I am on top a little finger action goes a long way.

[suspended user]

suspended user

first time squirting with a partner was all about being fingered... so yeah I love it when it is done right.  I prefer it when properly warmed up (prefer oral) and that the fingers are well groomed (no hang nails or overly rough nails can really hurt inside)

Mr horny77 [sign in to see picture]

I love using my fingers on my wife but sometimes I can be a little rough with her as I get that excited doing it to her. I also like to lick her clit while fingering her. 

thevees [sign in to see picture]

My hubby is too rough when fingering me, especially on or around my clit, so i'd end up doing it myself.

I MUCH prefer face-sitting him so I can control what hole he's licking and making sure he's hitting the right spot.

thevees [sign in to see picture]

Boundtocum_ wrote:

I love being fingered and played with, especially in public, like a bar or cinema. 

Hmmmmm, agree wholeheartedly, especially if its not my hubby!!!

Elgar [sign in to see picture]

I would like to use my tongue, more sensitive for the wife.

Last time I fingered my wife outside the house? M6.

Wide-awake [sign in to see picture]

Hmmmm, I've yet to have a good experience of fingering. Guys have always been too impatient, too rough or too hard and fast.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I love being fingered, he watches how I like to do it, then he copies me, along with some oral and fingering my gspot it feels amazing and sometimes I can squirt. 

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Wide-awake wrote:

Hmmmm, I've yet to have a good experience of fingering. Guys have always been too impatient, too rough or too hard and fast.

I've trained my husband to be gentle, slow and patient. Was well worth the effort :-D

Sunsealuk [sign in to see picture]

I find fingering on top of knickers really helps to build anticipation. And also I think sometimes guys associate a good fingering with only the vagina and clit.. Whereas I think teasing by running fingers up the leg and back down, then stopping and starting really helps to build me up. Starting too roughly is no good either, I think it's got to be started slowly and gently and built up.

spicysugar [sign in to see picture]

I love it when my OH fingers me, wether it's in my vagina or clit. It just feels really good, especially paired with oral.

By myself? I can't really enjoy it. Maybe I'm just too used to vibrators? It used to feel nice on my clit but i can't seem to work my way around there anymore, and fingering my vagina myself doesn't feel good either.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.