1. Where have you had sex?!

sd63 [sign in to see picture]

let's see......shower, bed, floor, kitchen table, outdoors, in a hot tub with about 10 other couples in it...in front of the living room window with blinds open, one a beach, on a boat, in the car, parked up with her bent over the bonnet of the car, in a swingers' club,.....

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Lets see , a BJ while I drove (several times ) . Day time in my shorty van in heavy traffic , and if I started to pull over she would stop . The back yard during a full moon so neighbors could have seen us (adding to the excitment) . Several times on different motorcycles , balance required ! In our boat in the middle of the day . 

Louis T [sign in to see picture]

Had sex on a gold field a few times and had a bj in the cinemas sat at the back

Chaz_xo [sign in to see picture]

On the stairs, on a trampoline, in a car, in a field, in a lay-by, in the woods, swimming pool in our villa, on a train. Totally wanna join the Mile high club though!!!

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Oh , just remembered on a sandbar in a small creek . Lucky we had towels with us on our way to a lake . High school BTW , she got super horny on my m/c on way to lake . Fondaly remebering my youth !

illtakethehighroad [sign in to see picture]

on a cliff top somewhere remote in austrlia at night and I cut my arse to bits on the rock with her on top (i was a bit drunk!). Oh and a car turned up 1/2 way through but drove off when they caught us in the headlights.

In a hot top on a roof of a hotel, other skyscrapers higher than us. got too hot though and both nearly passed out.

on a japanese mountain open air hot spring.

rest is a bit vanilla.

Hot Totty [sign in to see picture]

Once had sex on the roof terrace of my friends apartment in Spain. Didn't realise at the time that the hotel opposite had rooms overlooking. Needless to say when we realised a few days later we did it again making sure whoever was watching got a full on show. Such a turn on x

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

We've not been that adventurous placewise, not through a lack of wanting to be, more of a 'we don't want to get caught and arrested' haha. Most adventurous place would have to be in the bathroom in our apartment when we went on holiday last year. Other than that we're always just in our bed, shower or on the couch

Jemjamxxx [sign in to see picture]

At the bar of a nigghtclub in Ibiza. Not recent but great to remember!

Spike50-kinky [sign in to see picture]

In a graveyard

CHESHIRECOUPLE [sign in to see picture]

In the garden on the trampoline,outdoor in the woods ,behind local garages,In a caravan awning with people sitting just outside chatting away,In the window of a major hotel with all of the blinds wide open as people walked past just yards away. Lots of other one off impulsive events that be classed as exciting .

Phil42 [sign in to see picture]

I guess the most risky place was warner bros cinema (before they went bust) but favourite place is outside onthe balcony of holiday hotels. X

Mr&MrsDLPS [sign in to see picture]

In a National Trust "tower", overlooking a lush green valley, just prior to be joined by a family of four. 

Mr_Hammer69 [sign in to see picture]

park, mates front room while 5 mates slept, mates mums bed, car, hot tub, pool, tent, swing in the park. Normal really!

MrandMrs_L [sign in to see picture]

So, so many places. 

In a cave on the beach, in cars, forests, side of the road, in the middle of the road (infront of all our friends on a very drunken night out), grandparents kitchen as they slept LOL, in a tent ... those would be the most crazy places I have had sex!

Unless on a sunlounger, isnt a beach really uncomfortable????? I no thsts not really at the forefront of most people mind, but.... OW!

MrandMrs_L [sign in to see picture]

Mr_Hammer69 wrote:

Unless on a sunlounger, isnt a beach really uncomfortable????? I no thsts not really at the forefront of most people mind, but.... OW!

It wasn't so much the sand, or the sea, or even being out in the open... It was more walking back to the car filthy and full of you know what... Eww hahah

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Mr_Hammer69 wrote:

It wasn't so much the sand, or the sea, or even being out in the open... It was more walking back to the car filthy and full of you know what... Eww hahah

Haha your own fault then! Plenty of places it can go with a drips lol
    MalibuMilk [sign in to see picture]

On a hotel roof on a sunlounger cushion he dragged up with him 😂 was a girly holiday in Turkey haha

Mrs ooooooohhhhhhhhh [sign in to see picture]

wow what a brilliant question to ask. I love sex and literally NEED it so the places I have done it are. on a car bonnet in the rain down a very secluded country road. it was so amazing I still remember it like it was yesterday it was that good me and my old bf did it ALOT of times lol. in many pubs and club toilets. in a Jacuzzi while on holiday, I have also had sex with my oh walking home from the pub. we literally just couldn't wait and I rode him on the grass right next to road I was that drunk I actually fell off him backwards and ended up doing backwards rolly polleys down the hill while wearing a maxi dress. when I came to a stop I was that tied up in my dress I couldn't set myself free lol. I have even had quickies at mates house partys in the bathroom, I have done it on a washing machine that was really unsteady. on the stairs, on a chair in a packed out campsite at a festival. we were surrounded by people but the thought of getting caught heightened our pleasure.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.