1. Where have you had sex?!

sd63 [sign in to see picture]

let's see......shower, bed, floor, kitchen table, outdoors, in a hot tub with about 10 other couples in it...in front of the living room window with blinds open, one a beach, on a boat, in the car, parked up with her bent over the bonnet of the car, in a swingers' club,.....

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Lets see , a BJ while I drove (several times ) . Day time in my shorty van in heavy traffic , and if I started to pull over she would stop . The back yard during a full moon so neighbors could have seen us (adding to the excitment) . Several times on different motorcycles , balance required ! In our boat in the middle of the day . 

Louis T [sign in to see picture]

Had sex on a gold field a few times and had a bj in the cinemas sat at the back

Chaz_xo [sign in to see picture]

On the stairs, on a trampoline, in a car, in a field, in a lay-by, in the woods, swimming pool in our villa, on a train. Totally wanna join the Mile high club though!!!

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Oh , just remembered on a sandbar in a small creek . Lucky we had towels with us on our way to a lake . High school BTW , she got super horny on my m/c on way to lake . Fondaly remebering my youth !

illtakethehighroad [sign in to see picture]

on a cliff top somewhere remote in austrlia at night and I cut my arse to bits on the rock with her on top (i was a bit drunk!). Oh and a car turned up 1/2 way through but drove off when they caught us in the headlights.

In a hot top on a roof of a hotel, other skyscrapers higher than us. got too hot though and both nearly passed out.

on a japanese mountain open air hot spring.

rest is a bit vanilla.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.