1. Can’t orgasm after alcohol

Phoenix&Owl [sign in to see picture]

Does any one else experience this?

I can get super horney & I love having sex after a drink with the OH, as you are well aware, it release’s all your inhibitions. 

I can’t seem to bring myself to climax. I’ve just given up now. 

Any one have any suggestions or know why this happens? 

I don’t drink a lot anyway but would be nice to know we can both receive, not just him. 

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

It dulls the senses. It's pretty normal. There's a reason whiskey dick is a phrase 

1993princess [sign in to see picture]

I'm the same, we mainly do anal after I've had a drink as I can still orgasm from it, but absolutely cannot cum from clit stimulation when I'm drunk, even if I masturbate

[suspended user]

suspended user

Its becasue some senses get dulled with alcohol. Some anti depressents also have a similar effect .

In guys I have heared it called "Brewers Droop" as well as MK7s version.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Never heard of whisky dick. It is now in my collection of hilarious phrases. 😂 I don't really drink anymore. I will have a pint of lager, maybe a rum a couple of times a year but that's it really. I used to drink almost every weekend though and boy did I have really bad sex. I had a lot of it but it was awful. I don't think I ever enjoyed it fully. Even drunk sex with my husband, I never climaxed. He did sometimes. Sober sex is so much better for us.

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Occasionally when we have been out and had too much we have felt horny and made love. Because both of us were drunk we could go atnit for ages but neither of us could cum. Once we fell asleep with my husband still in me! We have spoken about this and don’t have a hang up about not cumming, the prolonged coupling is great.

falke [sign in to see picture]

Alocohol and sex is a problem. The more either of us drink, the more difficult it gets to climax... no matter how horny we are. As previously mentioned it dulls the senses, but I also think that I struggle to concerntrate, start to feel tired and kind of get a bit impatient. None of this really helps. The only thing to help in the situation is to do something different and exciting that will turn you on much more. Limited foreplay and foreplay standing up is my tip to try and make it work.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.