1. How do I have a quick, powerful, clitoral orgasm!!?

Emerald269 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I am struggling to have a clitoral orgasm without 'very vigorously!!' applying pressure and doing it myself. I would love to be able to achieve this by being more gentle with myself and also with the gentle touch of my husband. I have been through some personal trauma when I was younger and am going to be referred to psychosexual counselling, which I hope will help with learning how to be a bit more gentle with my body. I find it hard to completely relax and let myself go sometimes and also get 'warmed up' at times. I have recently learnt how to squirt, thanks to my husband's help! So am delighted with this and it is a big achievement for me ๐Ÿ˜Š!

I would be so grateful if anyone had some great tips to help me, I like the squirting and don't mind the vigour of it at times, but you can get a bit sore doing it often! I have a sensitive vulva too, even with lube I can't achieve clitoral orgasm gently.

I think it's wonderful people can discuss issues like this on this forum, just thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to any advice possible. Thanks all, warm regards. ๐Ÿ’˜

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Hi and welcome! We do all get used to masturbating a certain way, we know it work so we do it lots and our bodies get lazy at responding to anything else. You mention lube but have you tried any of the gels or balms? They make wherever you put them more sensitive and 'tingly' so you might find you don't need to go so hard. I really like the ignite oneย https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38761

You could also try different techniques rather than just rubbing if that is what you you are doing. I haven't tried it but I've heard about an app called OMG which teaches clitoris owners and their partners different stimulation techniques, it's apparently very good. Can't link but have a Google.

Good luck

Thank you so much for a quick reply, it's so nice to get some help and advice with this! Cheers for recommending the product and I will certainly look into the app aswell. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. ๐Ÿ˜€ I just selected add you as a friend, just as a kind gesture. You are the first person who has given me kind advice and your time. I am new today to this forum! Lol.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm not sure if you're looking for toys that may help, but just in case I thought I'd suggest one of the Womanizers.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/womanizer/

As it works on pressure suction rather than vibration it might give you the pleasure you want while not being so hard on your clit. There's quite a few reviews on all of the models that go into far more detail if you're interested.

Or there's a different brand that I think work in a similar way (we've not tried them yet so I'm not 100% sure)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/search/?q=Sona

Hope you find it interesting. ๐Ÿ™‚
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Good idea from Ian Chimp on the suction toys, I have the womaniser (classic) and a Lelo Sona, because you don't really move them when you get them in the right place they are not nearly as likely to make you sore, the Sona is pretty intense (the womaniser less so in my opinion) so should still have the strong stimulation you are used to.

Thanks for the friend request, enioy what's left of you weekend too and I hope you have fun on the forums.

Thank you for your kind help and advice, it's great I've got a few things to research now and along with therapy etc. will b able to have more fullfilling and enjoyable sex, without getting anxious about it! The links are really helpful, thanks and enjoy rest of the weekend. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks so much again Amy, you've been a great help. Thanks for accepting the friend request. It's great to have the kind support. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Ian, I am more confident using the forum now. Your advice is great and it's good you are a married couple and into some similar stuff as me and my hubby are! Hope to add you as a friend for more advice. Thanks again ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

It'll be my pleasure. ๐Ÿ™‚ The forum has answered a lot of questions that we had, and suggested a lot more stuff we'd never even thought of. I hope you find it as useful as we have. ๐Ÿ™‚

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for the womanizer! It is very gentle suction however just perfect to achieve orgasm. I love mine so much! In conjunction with a g spot toy i cum over and over again with that kind of duo. Especially squirtingย  ๐Ÿผ

Thanks for the awesome advice, can't wait to get one! It's defo going on the wishlist! ๐Ÿ˜.

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

SONA Cruise never fails usually within 3 seconds ๐Ÿคช

Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]

Another womanizer vote here. I always needed alot of pressure for clit orgasms, most of the time too much tbh and I'd end up feeling sore/bruised or over stimulated so I couldn't enjoy multiple orgasms or round two even if I wanted too. Then I got a womanizer, I was skeptical to begin with but omg it's brilliant, it's gives the stimulation I need without the "damage". Good luck, I hope you find what works for you x

bikerchris [sign in to see picture]

My wife is lucky that she seems to have no problem having quick and powerful orgasms! She is very relaxed and open about the fact that she likes to masturbate herself frequently, has done this for a long time and started to this quite eary on. She does enjoy her Hitachi Wand and seems to cum very hard with this but she is also very happy just having her hand in her underwear and rubbing her clitoris to get her orgasm.

Gran [sign in to see picture]

Oh Emersld your poor clit! I hope the womaniser works for you. I recently bought a Bang Bang Bunny, which is super gentle, and when it arrived I thought it would do nothing for me, but one day I was reading in my bed and just had it buzzing away gently, with lots of lube, as a relaxation - then suddenly, without me really noticing any build up, I started to come. Granted it was a long time, but if you're up for reading a while, or just giving lots of time to yourself, you may be surprised. Good luck. X Gran

Cheers Gran, and everyone! Would love to purchase a womaniser when payday comes! x

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

You could also try the Tango bullet, which is amazing, but too powerful if you clit is sensitive. I do have the Satisfyer Pro 2 which is amazing and brings to orgasm fairly quick, 3 minutes top, but I find it that it kind of forces an orgasm out of me and it makes me squirt a lot so is a bit of a mess. On the other hand, the rumbly vibrations from Tango bring me to multiples orgasms and they are very intense and satisfying, amazing.

Thanks 'Lu SB', this is really helpful to me, much appreciate it ๐Ÿ‘ .

NovacaineDoll [sign in to see picture]

Hi Emerald, I'm following this thread with interest as I have the same problem! When I first started "exploring" I needed gentle pressure through clothes- anything else was too much! Now I am using a magic wand every time and can't come without it being on the highest setting. Would love to tune back into my body.

I know I am able to orgasm without this much pressure as my partner can bring me to orgasm very gently. I think the trick is a combination of being in the right mindset, not in a hurry, and staying in the moment. We find soft kisses, lots of lube, and lots of teasing can be a winning combination.

Therapy sounds like a good move! You could also try creating a sensual atmosphere to turn yourself on. Do what will work for you- I enjoy a bubble bath, spending some time on grooming and makeup, choosing some cute lingerie and playing music... Maybe try this and have the hubby give you a massage with some oils and let it turn a little bit naughty... You know the rest! Good luck babe.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Womanizer.

That is all.ย 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.