1. F*** buddy - Who wants one/who has one and how did you meet?

teacake [sign in to see picture]

I had one years ago, very fun but did turn into a relationship in the end because we got too attached to each other.

PrettyKitty24 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone, glad to hear about your experiences with a f buddy. I am very private and shy about this but now this thread has come up I'm hoping I could get some advice. I have had the same f*ck buddy for 5 years now and feeling very confused and sometimes sad as I won't meet anyone else because he's always in the back of mind. (Although I have dated other men but not slept with anyone else since I met my f buddy). We don't openly talk about our feelings either and I do have feelings but I just always play it 'cool'. I'd also like to know from a mans perspective if he would be doing it for so long because he knows I'll just say yes and is using me because I'm there. I would love to hear an outsiders opinion as I think it would really help me understand my fb situation. Xx

Bigiain [sign in to see picture]

PrettyKitty24 wrote:

Hi everyone, glad to hear about your experiences with a f buddy. I am very private and shy about this but now this thread has come up I'm hoping I could get some advice. I have had the same f*ck buddy for 5 years now and feeling very confused and sometimes sad as I won't meet anyone else because he's always in the back of mind. (Although I have dated other men but not slept with anyone else since I met my f buddy). We don't openly talk about our feelings either and I do have feelings but I just always play it 'cool'. I'd also like to know from a mans perspective if he would be doing it for so long because he knows I'll just say yes and is using me because I'm there. I would love to hear an outsiders opinion as I think it would really help me understand my fb situation. Xx

Sounds to me like you already have an answer...but that's my 2p
    Andy1472 [sign in to see picture]

My ex offered me ongoing FWB, but I turned her down because I didn't think I could separate sex from feelings.

I did think about it first though!

The good thing was that saying no meant no ties to break when I met my wife.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Similarly Pretty Kitty, sounds like you have it worked out. Time to move on I think. If you have feeling for an FB, you don't want it to be an FB any more. So if he isn't interested in more, time to move on and try to find either another FB you are truly not interested in, or a partner.

MissTerror [sign in to see picture]

I'm always in two minds.

I have a very high sex drive and love exploring in (and outside) of the bedroom. I've found people I really like, but then when it comes to getting physical it's not been anything that rock my world or they are too vanilla in their tastes. Of course I don't mind for the right person but I believe that a good healthy sex life is a must for a good relationship!

There are perks to a FB like I can get my needs met, but at the same time I do like relationships and having someone there genuinely for me.

I haven't had a FB for some time but part of me thinks it'd be a good idea for a bit again.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I met mine at a swingers club. He is the same age as me.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

@prettykitty24 It sounds to me like you need to make a decision. Would you rather be fb than not have him in you life? The longer you let it go on without knowing then the harder it will be. If he wants a relationship then that's great, but if he doesn't how long will you pine for him? Is having sex with him more important than finding someone who you can have a mutually loving relationship with? Having sex with him and your feelings sound like that is holding you back from finding someone else. I have a friend who did this for 12 years with a guy. She was madly in love with him and by time she finally stopped waiting and hoping for him and found someone else she had missed out on a lot of opportunity and all of her 20s. He literally used her for sex all that time.

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

@PrettyKitty24 I agree with what everyone else has written... It is holding you back. Don't be afraid to be true to yourself, acknowledge your needs and don't forget you really are worth whatever you actually long for. Lowering your standards too much and settling for something just because it's there isn't always a good idea.

I had some FBs when I was 18-20 years old and they were around my age or just a bit older. It never ended well because I actually wanted a relationship, so I'd develop feelings for them.

Now I'm 29 and have had a few FBs during the last couple of years. We are clear from the start about what we want out of our contact. It's worked great, even though I did fall hard for one of them last year. Their age varies from 22-42. Might be worth noting that I do not settle for vanilla sex when it comes to FBs. I have specific requirements and they need to be rather kinky and open.

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Never even heard the term while in between wives . Guess technically I did have several one time sex fests with girls that ran around with our group of friend . No attatchment just sexual releif . Favorite was blond that called me out of the blue and said she would make me a dinner and practice all sorts of sexual fun . Got to her apartment where she met me in a teddy at the door . Great dinner and great sex . She was leaving in two days to go to Nevada to work at the Mustang Ranch as a hooker ! A fond memory .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.