1. Saturday confession- support , advice and guidance needed .

Lizlovelylegs74 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for your view . I was the one that was sending the photos and my loyalties are with my oh , althought that may seem a bit bizarre given the mess I’ve managed to get myself in .

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Hi ya, Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. My hubby did this to me 8 years ago, he was texting a friend of ours, she was my hair dresser, she worked opposite him. I recieved an email with his phone bill of £87 quid, when I checked her number was texted and called 100s of times during the day. I have to say, finding out like that totally crushed me, I was already suffering with PND, and being we couldn’t get pregnant l for years, I felt guilty for feeling so depressed. 6 weeks later, on our 3rd anniversary he declared he didn’t love me and wanted me to move out. My world fell apart. We didn’t split and we worked thro it, but the trigger for him was I showed him no affection, he felt unloved and we were no longer lovers. It’s been along time now, but I do still Feel hurt, and I feel I’m not good enough, I constantly need reassurance that he loves me. I think re looking at your relationship is what you need. Maybe ask your self what made you do it in the first place ? Sorry for the waffle, but just being on the receiving end of it, weather it’s innocent fun or a start of an affair it can lead to a lot of heartache for all.

Thank you and I appreciate your view . There are some serious why questions that I am working through and although it’s hypocritical would not recommend anyone to go down this route .

So feeling much better today , thanks for all your views , advice and support So this is day one of a better , new improved me and determined to turn this into a positive . X

kinkymira [sign in to see picture]
    Great to hear Liz :-) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.