1. Nipples....

    1531770899
    Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2015

    Mature 2 wrote:

    I am 57 and my nipples are very small  I would seriously consider piercing . I like the thought of a bar but they are  small. They look better sfter hybby has put our lh suckers on them for 20 minutes. 

    I always wanted bigger nipples but they are doing a pretty good job of standing proud at the moment with all the attention they're getting. That why I like the idea of piercing 

    1531771495
    Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2015

    Bicambs77 wrote:

    How about those small elastics the dentist gives you for braces....can they do the trick? I've tried several nipple clamps and never really got on with any.

    You're a genius... Loom bands are perfect and the same size as the dental bands 😁

    1531771578
    Mature 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 408
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    Looby-lou wrote:

    Mature 2 wrote:

    I am 57 and my nipples are very small  I would seriously consider piercing . I like the thought of a bar but they are  small. They look better sfter hybby has put our lh suckers on them for 20 minutes. 

    I always wanted bigger nipples but they are doing a pretty good job of standing proud at the moment with all the attention they're getting. That why I like the idea of piercing 

    I am 100% with you on this Looby  sweetie.   The suckers increase the size of my nipples 4fold and makes them even more sensitive . I have nipple clamps and have tried to wear them out but keep falling off and as I work in an office they will show nomatter how I hide them in this weather. I will pluck up the courage to have them pierced I think .The healing timw seems a little long as we like to include my nipples in our bondage fun . I think having them pierced will inhance this in the long run. xx

    1531771894
    Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2015

    Shaw89 wrote:

    Hey hun, I wanted my nipple pierced for such a long time & finally got one done in September. Do your research and find reviews for a piercer in your area, mine was lovely & it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would & im a wimp. Healing is 6months to a year as standard but dont be put off by that, the 'ends' will appear healed alot quicker than that maybe a month or so. Its the inside part that takes so long to heal because of your boobs changing size during your periods. To avoid me catching it during the first few days i lived in a padded bra even at night and washed using a flannel instead of a bodypuff. I wont lie it hurts so bad when you do catch it but I don't regret it at all. I love my piercing, its so pretty and i think of it like my kinky little secret 😈

    Love this. That's just how I feel... My kinky little secret. Thats another reason I want it done! Does it stay erect when it's pierced? 

    1531771966
    Looby-lou [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 162
    • Joined: 2 Jun 2015

    Love all your fantastic advice and ideas  ❤

    1531772267
    Mature 2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 408
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2016

    lovely 

    1531798256
    AllMouthNoKnickers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 14 Sep 2015

    ive always wondered what it would be like to peirce my very sensative nipples... but if it takes that long to heal fully, i'm not so sure... does the sensation change?

    1531964120
    Shaw89 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2016

    Looby-lou wrote:

    Shaw89 wrote:

    Hey hun, I wanted my nipple pierced for such a long time & finally got one done in September. Do your research and find reviews for a piercer in your area, mine was lovely & it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would & im a wimp. Healing is 6months to a year as standard but dont be put off by that, the 'ends' will appear healed alot quicker than that maybe a month or so. Its the inside part that takes so long to heal because of your boobs changing size during your periods. To avoid me catching it during the first few days i lived in a padded bra even at night and washed using a flannel instead of a bodypuff. I wont lie it hurts so bad when you do catch it but I don't regret it at all. I love my piercing, its so pretty and i think of it like my kinky little secret 😈

    Love this. That's just how I feel... My kinky little secret. Thats another reason I want it done! Does it stay erect when it's pierced? 

    Mine is always slightly erect but there is a clear difference between how it is normally and when im turned on if that makes sense? The sensation for me was worth it, if im wearing a lacey bra i can be turned on just from putting my seatbelt on sometimes 🙈
    1531964697
    Shaw89 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2016

    AllMouthNoKnickers wrote:

    ive always wondered what it would be like to peirce my very sensative nipples... but if it takes that long to heal fully, i'm not so sure... does the sensation change?

    Healing times vary too much from person to person so i always went with worse case scenario i.e 12months. You dont need to be fully healed to play with it but you are at higher risk of infection. Although i wasn't healed I was fine to play after maybe two months, my boobs swell alot during my monthly cycle so during that time it wasn't wise to play. I wouldnt recommend any clamps or suction toys for a few months but mouths & hands are perfectly fine if youre following the aftercare advice.
    1532021636
    bikerchris [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2018

    Looby-lou wrote:

    How are they feeling now bikerchris?  She has my admiration!

    Does it mean they can't be touched or played with until they're healed? What about swimming or going in a jacuzzi, can you do that before they're healed? 

    First two days she said they were fine then they started to hurt a bit and she is doing the recommended cleaning and salt soaking. Advice was not to go in hot tubs, jacuzzis or swim in lakes until fully healed, possibly 6 months, because of the risk of infection. Thinking about it, winter is a better time to get these piercings done if you are going on holiday etc.

    I am hoping it will heal fine and she will get her other nipple done also. She does not look like a girl that would be into piercings, I mean that looks like butter wouldn't melt, not edgy at all and has no tattoo's, but she already had her VCH pierced for over 10 years also. I love it and she loves it especially when she uses her Hitachi on it. Nobody has a clue she has it done and would never guess but it looks really cool. 

    1533748277
    Oldman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 103
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2016

    The older I get , the more I love licking , sucking and carressing them . Aso the more I love mine having the same done to them . The following kit we love , takes a bit of trial and error to figure out what size fits your nipple best . I absolutly love after my nipples have been sucked up and banded , so sensitive .                                                                                 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29864

    1533759171
    RedF [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 15 Nov 2014

    Hi, I got mine pierced a couple of years ago, it takes up to a year to heal but mine takes longer (same with all my peircings) I'd invest in a padded crop bra for the first few days! Don't worry about getting them out for a peircer, they've probably seen 10nips or worse that day! I went from not sensitive at all and struggling to have an sensation to them being super sensitive, even just a loose top rubbing against them sets them off! I havnt got anything like clamps but I'd take some recommendations? :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.