1. nude beaches your cup of tea??

Mature 2 [sign in to see picture]

We have been to studland beach in Dorset . We love it there. Totally unspoilt and lovely sand dunes. We are a bit old and overweight but we do not care. We love to be nude. X

Intrigued Couple [sign in to see picture]

Love Stud Too wrote:

Beware the guy on his phone. He probably has it in movie mode! 

Personally if that rocks their boat I am cool with that. After all if you are prepared to go naked you must be prepared to be seen. 

To be honest it doesn't bother me and I would happily have a stroll in the dunes but don't think I could pursade the OH unfortunately

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Just went to my first nude family park a week ago . Wife suggested I go because during the hot part of our summer , I tend to wear as little or nothing around the house . This one was tightly controlled and secure . Many people think it will be full of supermodels . WRONG ! It is a place where people of all ages and sizes enjoy being naked without having to worry about being arrested .It was very hot on the day I went , so way more time in the pool than I would have liked . Weather here is supposed to moderate later this week , I may have to go back when it is cool enough to play some games and take a few walks . This place will not let you join until after the third day , to make sure it is for you .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.