1. OH's past is a turn ON...?

InOrbit1971 [sign in to see picture]

I find my OH's past a real turn-on. I know I'm not the only one, but I just wonder how common, or not, a thing it is. What do you think...hot and juicy? Or do you stick to "don't ask and don't tell"?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I've been with my OH since she was 18, so I am most of her past. We're completely open and honest with each other so i know details of her pre-us past, as she does mine. It's neither turn on nor turn off, but tbh it never ever comes up since we have so much of our past to enjoy why would we bother with pre-us past!?

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

InOrbit1971 wrote:

I find my OH's past a real turn-on. I know I'm not the only one, but I just wonder how common, or not, a thing it is. What do you think...hot and juicy? Or do you stick to "don't ask and don't tell"?

I'm with you here. I always thought it was uncommon though because most people I've spoken to are indifferent or don't want to think about it.
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I don’t think it’s uncommon as a lot of people like to think about their partner being with someone else although I wouldn’t say that it floats my boat as I hate the idea of someone else touching him haha. Each to their own though!

Bennyboy69 [sign in to see picture]

Big no from me on this one, as I have said before that when you meet someone new, imagine that they are still a virgin and your time together will always be special.

But on the other hand, even though my wife doesn't know this but I do know who her first lover was and I have to say that I have always found him to be a complete and utter faecal stain on the underpants of humanity, luckily we have only bumped into each other twice in the past 14 years.
    I am and always will be completely in love with her.

Bennyboy69 xxx

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely, we had colourful sex lives before and during our previous marriages and enjoy bedtime talk about particularly sexy occasions. We use them as part of foreplay sometimes.

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

I really dont want to know about my OH past , sometimes i think i do then it kinda makes me sick to think he might have used the same toys on other girls as me and then I feel awful. So no, yuk, not a turn on.

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

We are very much in the same boat as Sum Sub on this one so don't really have a great deal of past other than ourselves.

Sstev [sign in to see picture]

Agree , I do enjoy knowing and finding details of OH’s saucy past.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree with Nat&Tom..

I'm proper noises and like to know his past relationships, however I hate the thought of him being with anyone else and defiantly doesn't turn me on.

theguy_10 [sign in to see picture]

Think guys are more inclined to find it a turn on. I love hearing about my partners past especially her most recent bf before me, the sex sounded wild and incredibly hot! Its a turn on to hear about her feeling pleasure

Cinderella69 [sign in to see picture]

We know each others past experiences, they came up in conversation early on. However after that they were never mentioned again. I know many people fantasies about their partner being with somebody else, but personally that does nothing for me, in fact it has the opposite effect. I have thought about our own past experiences together as a couple and that has the desired effect for me.

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

Imo the previous comments give a pretty good idea of what things are like. I've only met men that were turned on by that, and not that many. Sometimes it was combined with them loving being a cuckold.

Personally I find it a huge turn-off but I think it has to do with my attachment issues, which I'm working on.

InOrbit1971 [sign in to see picture]

TBH I can totally see why people would find it a turn-off, and in my past relationships I did too. But by the time we met we were in our 30s and so it's kind of obvious we both have a past. I think it's partly because we're much more sexually connected than we were with anyone either of us was with before, with our own peculiar specific shared likes. Also her past, like mine, was fairly limited and lacklustre. Some of her stories of ex's are amusingly cringeful. There's a little bit of intrigue- generally we don't know the ins and outs of anyone else's sexual past, and that's a bit fascinating but is also a connection too. I do find it hot that in the past other guys got the hots for her. Lastly, I admit I really like knowing I blow the others away when it comes to pleasing her.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Me and my current BF are both virgins, and we both prefer it that way.

My ex wasn't, i HATED it.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

We both know everything about each other. We were both far more vanilla with our previous partners, and for both of us, this is the best sex we've ever had. He's met two of my previous partners, and I've met one of his (and I'm meeting another one of his on our way up north next month).

I'm definitely in the turn-on category though. I enjoy hearing the stories of his sexual exploits, and he mine (especially in his case where I refuse to do certain things with them that I freely and happily do with him!)

Bigiain [sign in to see picture]

I can't say I get turned on...I am intrigued though, hearing some of her stories and what kind of stuff she done before but at the same time I get annoyed cause she won't do some of them with me lol.

I am unsure how she tells about my past, she hasn't really spoke or asked me anything or for details etc

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.