1. Larger Ladies Positions

Birchmead8 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,
    Me and my OH have been together a long time and have an amazing sex life. However we love experimenting with new things and have been struggling for inspiration for new positions as I am not very strong and she is a larger girl (about size 18). If anyone has any suggestions we'd be very grateful.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

I use pillows to support her in different positions? You could buy a big pillow to make it easier. I find girl on top in a chair or settee easier than on a bed. Also find the floor easier because its more stable. Since you havent said what you do already or what your oh strength is like its hard to say. Standing positions can be supported by a chair and/or the wall. I find some positions I can get into but not strong enough to hold, but I can do it if I'm tied into that position.
    You could try a queening stool/ camping stool with a hole in it so she can sit in that over the top of You and you can do the movements from underneath without actually taking her weight.
    You could try a sex swing.

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Hello & welcome

LH have these which are great

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31562

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34145

Im also plus size and my favourite positions are
    Cowgirl
    Reverse cowgirl
    Doggy
    Lazy dog

We to use pillows to help us into the right position x

Birchmead8 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the suggestions.
    We usually do missionary, doggy and girl on top.
    We've tried reverse cowgirl a few times but I've always struggled to get inside her. Is there anyway we can "line it up" a bit easier.

Cinderella69 [sign in to see picture]

Birchmead8 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions.
    We usually do missionary, doggy and girl on top.
    We've tried reverse cowgirl a few times but I've always struggled to get inside her. Is there anyway we can "line it up" a bit easier.

I personally love this position, but have had a similar problem with it 'lining up' right. I've found it best if my OH holds his penis up and I get into position from there, once 'on' I lean back slightly and he holds my by my waist as added support. Hopefully that might work for you.
    lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

How is she doing this differently to when she is facing forwards? Can you recreate the same angle? Maybe try having your knees bent up to begin with so she can use them for support? Start by pushing your Willy soitbis pointing the opposite way to what it normally does?

One I like is if the guy sits on the side of the bed or a chair and the woman stands in front facing away. Then she sits down on to the cock. I think it's called The Perch

I also like The Bow where it's like missionary but the woman lays on the side . Either the man can hold the top leg up or the top knee can be bent up out the way either onto the bed or onto a pillow.

Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]

We’ve just bought this as I’m a larger girl, and have problems with my knees due to an accident and mobility issues to medical problem. - also makes it harder to lose weight.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30776 It’s out of stock at the moment but sure it will be back in stock soon

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.