£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. How many partners have you had

solosax [sign in to see picture]

I'm not too sure what could be gained from this question but can imagine many different reasons why someone might ask it.

it is a bit ambiguous (unless i missed a post) does the question refer to how many sexual relationships or how many times we have had sex with different people?

I have had 11 very memorable relationships (more than one night stands) but sex for sex sake, well over 50, enough for me to know how fantastic my OH was when we met over 30 years ago.

I don't think this makes me any better or any worse a person it just happened that way. if you have only known only one partner then i suppose there could by a curiosity factor. i'm curious about what sheep's eyes taste like but i think i can live without knowing.

I know two happily married couples that have been together for over twenty years and yet they started going steady whilst still at school. Not many people will experience that type of relationship, mores the pity.

[suspended user]

suspended user

ive had a few but the oh and me have been togetherfor33 years now 31 of them married

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

solosax wrote:

I'm not too sure what could be gained from this question but can imagine many different reasons why someone might ask it.

it is a bit ambiguous (unless i missed a post) does the question refer to how many sexual relationships or how many times we have had sex with different people?

I have had 11 very memorable relationships (more than one night stands) but sex for sex sake, well over 50, enough for me to know how fantastic my OH was when we met over 30 years ago.

I don't think this makes me any better or any worse a person it just happened that way. if you have only known only one partner then i suppose there could by a curiosity factor. i'm curious about what sheep's eyes taste like but i think i can live without knowing.

I know two happily married couples that have been together for over twenty years and yet they started going steady whilst still at school. Not many people will experience that type of relationship, mores the pity.

Think its more general curiosity, I dont think anyone would judge you in here for how many partners you had :)

dfaethenorth [sign in to see picture]

I honestly don't know.... I managed to count to 35 (can't remember at least half of their names) but only two of those have been in a lasting relationship (one being my OH who I've been with for 19 yrs). Quite a few of the 35 have been with WG's at saunas... which were fun at the time but which I felt guilty about afterwards.

Lookin - Yummy [sign in to see picture]

I've had 3 relationships ( 2 men, 1 being my OH whom I have been with for 3 years and1 woman) I've slept with 2 others casually so 5 in total as partners.

Not too many but I am only early 20's

cheshire kat [sign in to see picture]

Can honestly say haven't ever counted, I know who they all are but have never seen the point in counting notches on a bedpost. Each taught me something about my sexuality especially when yonger, and some to be honest like my shortlived marriage aren't really worth remembering! They're a mixture of girls and boys.

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Nil

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.