99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. How many partners have you had

sexytime [sign in to see picture]

Had sex with only 3 women, and fooled around with 3 others, but didn't have sex with them.lol. I sound pretty tame compared to some people. I like that I havent slept around too much. But part of me likes the idea of it. Typical bloke I guess.lol.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

sexytime wrote:

Had sex with only 3 women, and fooled around with 3 others, but didn't have sex with them.lol. I sound pretty tame compared to some people. I like that I havent slept around too much. But part of me likes the idea of it. Typical bloke I guess.lol.

Some women are like it as well. If you are happier how you are there isnt a problem.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

sexytime wrote:

Some women are like it as well. If you are happier how you are there isnt a problem.

Oh im happy. Just sometimes feel that there are so many missed chances by tying myself into a relationship so young.lol. And i was 18 before I broke my duck so to speak, so started late.lol.

sexytime wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

sexytime wrote:

Oh im happy. Just sometimes feel that there are so many missed chances by tying myself into a relationship so young.lol. And i was 18 before I broke my duck so to speak, so started late.lol.

I was 18 aswell. I could have done earlier but didnt feel comfortable. I get what you mean though, you love your OH but sometimes wonder what others are like. I do as well. I think most people do. But theres a difference between wondering and thinking than cheating.

Oh I would never cheat! That's why I keep begging for a threesome HAHA!

sexytime wrote:

Lol! As I have said, I really wanted to try with a girl but not with the OH. I wouldnt cheat either. Be careful with threesomes as many have wrecked relationships.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

sexytime wrote:

Lol! As I have said, I really wanted to try with a girl but not with the OH. I wouldnt cheat either. Be careful with threesomes as many have wrecked relationships.

If he said that you could experiment with other poeple, especially a women, on your own, would you?

sexytime wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

sexytime wrote:

If he said that you could experiment with other poeple, especially a women, on your own, would you?

I think so, I';m not sure, I wouldnt run out and find the nearest bi or gay woman but if the situation arose I would like to try. Does that make sense?

Its funny, I wouldnt want to with a guy when I am with the OH but a girl seems different.

I know what u mean. With someone of the same sex it is more about the experience and the feel of the experience and the sex. Whereas with the opposite sex (assuming u are straight) it would probably have some feelings attached, and therefore would be cheating i guess?

[suspended user]

suspended user

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Its funny, I wouldnt want to with a guy when I am with the OH but a girl seems differ

i think that's nice, there are i' m sure more women better at sex then men and kinder but still very horny too

sexytime wrote:

I know what u mean. With someone of the same sex it is more about the experience and the feel of the experience and the sex. Whereas with the opposite sex (assuming u are straight) it would probably have some feelings attached, and therefore would be cheating i guess?

I am bi but I am currently with a man.

lickmadick wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Its funny, I wouldnt want to with a guy when I am with the OH but a girl seems differ

i think that's nice, there are i' m sure more women better at sex then men and kinder but still very horny too

Its not the case of better, I'm not sure what it is

I am very straight, never done anything with a guy. But over the past few years I have really got into anal play and strap on fun with my gf. Then she confessed that she has a fantasy of me being shagged by a guy while i'm shagging her, and I have to say it was a massive turn on. She made it very clear that it is just a fantasy and will never happen, but I can't get it out of my head, which seems so wrong! Guess i am most definitely curious.lol.

[suspended user]

suspended user

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

sexytime wrote:

I am bi but I am currently with a man.

lickmadick wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Its not the case of better, I'm not well it i know it'

does it for me but then i'm a bloke you can expect that

YesChef [sign in to see picture]

Just the one - very glad I'm not the only one here though! We met when we were 19, and have been together nearly 13 years now. I was her first too - it's made for a lot of fun figuring out exactly what we do like, and I suppose it's kind of nice not to be comparing/compared to previous partners' performance

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

One. He was my first for everything bar kissing and fingering (which was not ny choice). Due to health at the time I do not remember some firsts which is sad but I am glad he has been my only sexual partner, I do remember the first time we kissed, and I think the first time he saw me naked. He got me my first toy when we were on opposite sides of the country

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Only one partner who is now my wife

jjmmjj [sign in to see picture]

yeah 1, met my now wife when we were 15

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I've had 4 sexual partners, one was purely sexual and other relationships 2 of them I was in love and the one I'm in now could see it happening!

I dont regret sleeping with any of them except the one who cheated on me and gave me STI's but i was young and a fool, serves me right in a way!

xGHx

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

Erm.. Ive had one sexual partner (my OH), and had 2 boyfriends, yes I know so much! o-O

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.