£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. How many partners have you had

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

14 all men. P and I have been together for 13 years now and I was 18 when we met. Most of them were drunken one nighters with only about 3 lasting longer. P has only had 3 including me, one was a long term thing and the other shorter but he was wayyyy more experienced than me. I worked out pretty quickly there was no way I was letting him go

bohohippy [sign in to see picture]

I've had around 6 guys, no females <-- altho ive kissed one. lol 1 one night stand which actually lasted a few minutes =O such a waste of a number. I usually say 3 tho, if people ask simply because only 3 were in a relationship. It's 4 with my current boyfriend who was a virgin when we met.

justmish [sign in to see picture]

12 all men (aged 30)

Daedalus [sign in to see picture]

3, all of which were ex's who i was with for a long time.

Never been comfortable witht the idea of doing anything with anyone who i've not been in a loving, commited relationship with, so i havent .

Understand it's not for everybody, but i like to think it's something special that 2 people in love can share n no one else. But like i said, is just me =)

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

4 Partners, 1 sexual (19)

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

Depends if you mean all kinds of sex, or just PIV?

I'm happy with my number, don't intend on making it higher :)

kryptonite [sign in to see picture]

7 for me, all men and 3 of them were one night stands. Never really thought about it until now but don't think i want that number to get too much higher lol

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Umm, I'm 33 and If I'm totally honest

I've been with 32 women. Out of those, 7 were relationships, 1 was my first who I'm now close friends with ( wasn't love ). 2 were serious ( both engagements ), My first love and now my true love J.

In hinesite ( spelling ? ) I wish I'ld just stuck with the latter 3.

Most of the rest were flings and some were one night stands.I hated every single one nighter, And the flings were just that, Just flings.I'm not proud of that number but J has accepted it and doesn't hold it against me.

I was young and naive.

Over the last 16 years I discovered It's far better getting to know one person, So intimately that the sex is mindblowing, No matter what kind of sex it is.

And the risks I took.. Well I'm one lucky soab! I got myself checked out in my last two relationships ( inc J )

And I'm ok thank god!

Havent had a one night stand, just sexual with my current OH. But would like to try a sexual relationship or night with a woman, not sure what the OH would say lol.

MM xx

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

How many is too many???

Tupperwareheart [sign in to see picture]

Pinkilious wrote:

How many is too many???

How long is a piece of string?

'Tis just a number. xx

Pinkilious wrote:

How many is too many???

I think it depends on the person, some may thing 2 is too many, others may think over 100 is too many.

Someone I know is 26 and has lost count of how many, she thinks its around 1000 though. Thats too many I think.

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

Wow that is a lot of sex. I have been in 2 long term relationships since i was 15 only being a month out of each and somehow seemed to rack up what i think is an incredible amount

Pinkilious wrote:

Wow that is a lot of sex. I have been in 2 long term relationships since i was 15 only being a month out of each and somehow seemed to rack up what i think is an incredible amount

Yes lots, to be thats over board.

2 Relationships and some fun isnt a problem.

How many have you slept with?

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

in 21 and only 3, one of which is now my husband :) xxx

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

*im even

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

no regrets with how many i,ve been with ,its my hubby i,m in love with and very happy with ...i been with over 50 guys and have been with 10 women one who i see regular,,yes it might be wrong for me to have been with that many, i see a lot of them still at various swingers clubs,,do i regret it no i dont its only sex,,,the one i love is my hubby who i,m very happy with xx

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Aye, it's too subjective to give a clear boundry. I still remember my second serious relationship, the guy asked how many and was horrified when I said five...but then when I asked him, he responded "I don't know, ask [his best mate], we sat down and worked it out one night, he might still have the pages". Luckily the double-standard amused me, or that relationship would have ended before it started! Muppet.

But yeah, I consider mine now "too many" because there were a significant number that were just bad one night stands more because i was in the habit of regular sex than any attraction or lust. Definitely still ony double digits - think it'd be in the 30s ballpark - but for me there's too many that I regret because end of the day I got little or nothing out of it above what I could have done at home alone.

pyjamaparty [sign in to see picture]

i'm 36 and have slept with 36 men and two women

I dont regret any of them. Most were before I was 26. Since then I married and was faithful for ten years, then separated and have had some fun with a couple since then.

I'm now settled again, with my one true love :)

I've never had sex like it, and would strongly agree that our intimacy is what makes our sexual relationship so amazing.

A lot of my previous encounters were one night stands or very short relationships, I have university and low self esteem to thank for that.

But I've moved on and am looking forward to staying with number 36 until I'm at least 136! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.