1. Bondage advice ?

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

If your having issues with pelvic angle get a wedge pillow like the liberator. Liberator is not the only option for them but they are good quality. Restraining a woman on a bed on her back can be tough because her hips will naturally sink in making access and angles for penetration difficult. IME this can be addressed by tieing her legs up or by using the wedge. Bondage aside the wedge is a fantastic purchase for vanilla sex as well, and of course it makes male on female oral so much better!

For the other stuff, having your boobs played with etc.  I find bondage is a lot about the build up and planning.  There are many options for you to get the stimulation you need.  Just need to talk it through and make the plan.  For me and partner bondage is a slow burn that builds up intensity over time.  I like to prepare and think everything I’m gonna do through before hand!

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Hi ya, would this be any good ?

I have one of these but my hubby can’t use it as he has a bad back c

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8683

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Probably better than nothing. I haven’t used an inflatable like that so I don’t really know tbh. Have a look around, the liberator isnt the only option, there are different shapes and sizes out there to accommodate different bodies if needed, just have to look for them.

Brill thank you. X

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Sorry been so busy didn’t see this post....

This is a great bit of kit for positioning and restraint, super comfy too!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26537 It’s a really good place to start if it’s not quite as good as you thought it was because it does restrain arms and legs but you’re still mobile n the bed?

With a bed restraint system this can help with some bog standard pillows https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30776 you can lay on the small lay on your back, the seat is elasticated so he won’t have to bend and you can also do some interesting stuff on your front and side with it.

Id go for an orthopaedic foam bed wedge or liberator wedge, inflatables aren’t that good in my experience

Thanks mrpheebs
    I’m dealing with a few issues, so we’re gonna continue with having him tied up x
    Building confidence x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.