1. Excited for chastity!

dave222426 [sign in to see picture]

My wife's out of the country for 5 weeks so we both decided now would be a good time to try a chastity cage, I've never worn one before though always slightly tempted to try...it's arriving tomorrow DOMINIX Deluxe Chastity Cock Cage
    Though who owns the key...I'll just have to try and be good till she returns! ; )

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

If she owns the key you won’t have a choice mate

She left on Monday so I'll see how I get on...it will be difficult but I'm supposed to keep her updated...no cheating obviously.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

If she left Monday and it doesn't arrive until tomorrow I'd probably keep hold of that key, you know, just in case.

Fireman are pretty nifty with those power saws, but I'm not sure I'd risk my myself willy nilly, so to speak.

Ha,ha!, is that from experience!. Gallows humour, just looking forward to my last night of freedom...slightly worried!.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

dave222426 wrote:

Ha,ha!, is that from experience!. Gallows humour, just looking forward to my last night of freedom...slightly worried!.

I'm glad you're excited. Get it all out of your system, while you still can... 🙂

That's what I was thinking!

I'm getting so geared up for this, I was looking online for a mistress to keep the key safe, the Mrs is okay with that as long as I send her photos as and when.

Has anyone got any thoughts on that?

As Ian said keep hold of it. My mate got locked in and then his Mrs left him and took the key with her. I know someone who froze his in an ice cube to stop the temptation. But if this is your first time keep it handy.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Your new cage comes with multiple keys, correct? By all means send one to a key holder if that's part of the excitement for you but as others have said be sure to keep one key easily accessible in case of emergency. You don't yet know how well the cage will fit you or how long you will comfortably be able to wear it and 5 weeks solid is incredibly long time for a first run, you need to be able to give your body a break if it needs it (and I don't mean a break from abstinence, more pain or discomfort). Giving all your keys away would fly in the face of the safe, sane consensual mantra and really isn't something I could reccomend you do. Don't think having a key in easy access will spoil your fun, if anything you'll just have to try harder to be good and resist the temptation knowing the key is right there :)

Modo [sign in to see picture]

New cages are usually supplied with a small number of single use plastic tags like cable ties. They have a number on them, so you use one to secure the spare key to a pipe or fitting that you cannot reach normally. Give the number to Mrs and if same number on her return then key has not been used.

LH sell the tags seperately should you need more.

This is not something I would recommend normally, as you should break yourself in gradually, hours or days at a time until you are happy that you will not have soreness over long periods. However if you go for it, you will have the key near in emergences. Good luck.

loves fun [sign in to see picture]

Post one key to her where ever she is. Give the other to either a neighbour or even 1 of her friends with another key. You don't have to tell them what they are for but you won't be asking for the key back until you really need it as you will still be a bit embarrassed asking for it even though they won't know what the key is for.
    If your wife wears the key on a necklace while she is away get her to send pics of it round her neck when you send her pics of you in the cage.

In for a penny in for pound!

I like that!, I get a picture of her cleavage, yep fair enough!. Thanks for your replies, I received it today but I do think I'll be phasing it in, rather than at once. Feels good, but I will have to get used to it.

I've received my DOMINIX Deluxe Chastity Cock Cage but I find it's slightly too large to constrict me, although I do love the weight of the metal and have worn it during the day on the last two days...it really focused the mind!. So I've ordered a CB 6000s, any other members have similar tale?

I don't know how other men have felt, but I feel I just want this because I love the thrill of my wife being the one who owns it, can release me when she wants. I don't feel the need for being a cuckold, just a man who adores his wife.

I know what you mean it’s a huge thrill for me. I tend to find the CB ranges are that bit better

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey dave222426

Make sure you do keep the key so you can remove the cage at night :) 

Chastity cages shouldn't be worn continuously and certainly not for more than 24 hrs at a time (if you don't want long term side affects, of course) so please don't send the key away if no one will be returning to free you for 5 weeks. 

Even more so if you're new to this. I'd hate to think you could have a reaction to a cage and then be stuck in it for weeks :( 

Hi Guy, I know it's a personal thing but I've settled into the CB now, it does feel better, more restictive and not as heavy as the Dominix. And Jess, after my first day or two of chastity I wouldn't want to wear it at night, 8/9 hours during the day is enough for me, reality bites!. Keys with me while I hunt a necklace for my wife to wear along with the key : ).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.