1. Anyone ever had a toy bought by someone else not partner?

Limited Edition Lady [sign in to see picture]

Just wondering if anyone has ever had a toy / lingerie bought for them not by a partner or themselves either in real life (shops) or on here??

VanillaWithSprinkles [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I was lucky enough to have someone gift me a present (lingerie) off my wishlist yesterday! It does happen on here, just look at the I got a pressie thread :)

That's nice not been on here for long I was just actually wondering. Me and my OH was just talking about if it really happens as we have got everything ourselves apart from little joke presents

VanillaWithSprinkles [sign in to see picture]

It does on occasion, wouldn't say it was a regular occurence though.

aeiou [sign in to see picture]

No I never have although I wouldn't say no! I've won something on an adult raffle before though (although I already owned one from LH)

That's unlucky I've never won anything but good luck for your next one.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Had a couple of toys and lingerie from my friends on here and my best friends offline have also got me underwear they thought I would like for birthdays and such before :)

jodielawsonx [sign in to see picture]

I have had numerous outfits/toys from my amazon wishlist , a few outfits from lovehoney , hopfully more now I am sharing my LH wishlist on twitter. x

SoontobeMrs [sign in to see picture]

It does happen but I haven’t had any for myself, I have bought for people before though xx

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Mrs LST here

i had all sorts or kinky stuff bought me for my hen weekend.

Two vibrators, an 8 inch dildo (scared me to death)

Handcuffs and a whip!

Bennyboy69 [sign in to see picture]

Limited Edition Lady wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has ever had a toy / lingerie bought for them not by a partner or themselves either in real life (shops) or on here??

Looking at the I Got a prezzie thread will fill you with joy as to the wonderful caring people here at LH who have both given and received toys and lingerie. I feel sure you will agree that it makes our world a better place, who knows that maybe it will happen for you.
    Bigiain [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to buy a friend a fleshlight type toy for his birthday this year because he is over doing another season in Spain as a do, and said he's getting a bit bored while his Mrs isn't visiting lol

Mandyxxx [sign in to see picture]

No I haven't but definitely wouldn't say no x

VR [sign in to see picture]

My best friend bought me my first rabbit several years ago and another friend has bought a few toys from here for me.

Sound like there are some very generous people out there!!

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Limited Edition Lady wrote:

Hi,

I gift quite a lot. Like to spread the love. I also receive gifts sometimes and it’s amazing to think that someone cares enough to do it.

When I gift it’s not ever like dirty uncle Pheebs stick that there that’s me that is....it’s sometimes because someone is having a bloody awful time, some times for their contribution to the forums for others, sometimes just because I think if I knew that person we would be friends (not sexual partners) and we just gel. It’s really important when you gift that yiu gauge the recipient so as not to offend.

I really enjoy the sexual side of my life and I want others to enjoy theirs because it’s priceless. I do tend to buy for ladies but most of my rl friends are ladies so that sort of makes sense but I have also bought for couples.

So limited edition Lady, if you received a wish list toy for yourself or your partner did, what would the outcome be?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

I get toys for my friends all the time, but I think that comes with working here? 

It's not something I think I would have considered before, though. 

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Yes, I have had a toy and lingerie gifted to me by a generous forum member and I have gifted such things on here as well as to my friends; they know what I am like, it is something that I am known for.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

I have gifted on here but not to anyone i know in person. I think gifting here is brilliant as makes you feel good knowing you may have improved someones day.

JoJoXxX [sign in to see picture]

No I haven't. TBH I'm the quiet one of my group of friends ( unless Iv had a few drinks)so they would never expect that I would like the things that I do. So I dout the thought would ever cross anyone's mind.
    I brought my friend a classic vib when they was 2 for £20 I love a bargain and made sense to buy two .She was having relationship issue ( and he works away all week) so thought it would make her laugh, it did the trick but she was very shocked. x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.