1. Solo bondage

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

Anyone had any experience in this?

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only one thinking how on earth do you do solo bondage????

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

Yes on my legs. I do rope ties and am considering doing some pallet wrap (maybe get some blue or green wrap and pretend im a mermaid).

I only tend to do rope by myself when sat on the floor with bondage scissors and my phone right next to me. I would never recommend anyone do self bondage alone as there can be unforeseen complications, such as feeling unwell all of a sudden or a fire.

I have a friend who is incredible at doing self suspensions and it’s something I would love to do myself but I don’t have the skill for yet.

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

kelly_michelle wrote:

Yes on my legs. I do rope ties and am considering doing some pallet wrap (maybe get some blue or green wrap and pretend im a mermaid).

I only tend to do rope by myself when sat on the floor with bondage scissors and my phone right next to me. I would never recommend anyone do self bondage alone as there can be unforeseen complications, such as feeling unwell all of a sudden or a fire.

I have a friend who is incredible at doing self suspensions and it’s something I would love to do myself but I don’t have the skill for yet.

I love the look of ropes and I have some but haven't tried it yet. I do have underbed restraints that I just use on the ankles. I have also tried blindfold, wartenburg wheel, and candles solo before.

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Hello, yes indeed m. Here are a couple of previous threads which may be of interest (there may be more if you type solo bondage in the search bar and have a scroll)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1635914-solo-bondage/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1287979-solo-bondage/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.