1. G spot help

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, so me and hubby have a new found sex life, but I looking at some self loving too, as my sex drive is pretty wild and I can’t always wait till he gets home.

Self loving is some what new to me.
    I have several toys , the mini wand is used most. I have no problem climaxing thro clitoral play, my problem is climaxing from my g spot.
    I have a mini g spot toy that came in a kit, however it’s a little small. Any advice or help would be great fully recieved .

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

These two are my favorite gspot toys:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33303

My advice would be to buy a bigger toy, with a hooked end designed for gspot stimulation, and made from a firm material. I find that I need firm pressure on my gspot to be able to orgasm, thrusting isn't really important. The njoy is perfect for pressure because it's made from steel so is pretty heavy. I guess my advice is to buy a bigger and better quality toy and then experiment with what feels good to you. Glass dildo are cheaper than steel but can also be used for pressure, and there are cheaper abs plastic gspot vibes that are battery powered too, I'd always buy waterproof toys though.

Hope this is helpful

Thanks Jezebell

I love the look of the first one , I’ve added it to my wish list. Hopefully the hubby will treat me x

I to find it’s the pressure that I need , I have no problem when the hubby is doing it, just me as I’ve never climaxed trying myself x

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Hiya,

My wife uses clitoral stimulation as well when she plays. When we play together we pull out the insertables.. that was until recently when i got her the fun factory pearly. It's such a shame it's been discontinued but its very very similar to the Fun Factory Amorino Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator but doesn't have the rubber band looking thing on it. It's only 3.5 inches insertable but it's enough to hit her g spot and the "rabbit ears" are just a firm but squishy lump which unlike other rabbits we own manage to stimulate her clit well. Its a little chubby powerful toy that i would of got more of if i realised just how much she would love it. We will certainly buy the Amorino if this fails.

Oh and theres a sexy glass toy on offer at the moment that i have just ordered aswell as recently tried out our first glass toy and enjoyed the pressure

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36044

K&cs30 the glass ones on my wish list 😂
    I’m just getting use to playing in front of the hubby and he usually lends a hand. Would just love to achieve a g spot orgasam on my own too. X

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

K&cs30 the glass ones on my wish list 😂
    I’m just getting use to playing in front of the hubby and he usually lends a hand. Would just love to achieve a g spot orgasam on my own too. X

Sounds very similar to how we do things... we play infront of each other. Then we lend a hand. She csn alwsys achieve a clit orgasm but until the fun factory toy she hadn't managed it alone without me using them on her. Here's hoping the new glass toy makes an impact

Yes, it’s on the wish list and my birthdays coming up, so he may treat me. 😂
    He doesn’t tend to play in front of me, which I would love to watch, maybe something I could suggest x

K&cs30 I ordered the beaded glass dildo and it’s perfect! Thanks for the recommendation !
    Hubby was more than happy for me to treat myself and get it early . X

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

K&cs30 I ordered the beaded glass dildo and it’s perfect! Thanks for the recommendation !
    Hubby was more than happy for me to treat myself and get it early . X

Yay, we got one too. Not had much chance to take it for a spin yet though. Glad it worked out well for you and that hubby let you treat yourself.

Yep, I tested it out myself first and it was fab.
    Feeling much more confident in being able to use it myself. Hubby was a bit unsure , but once he saw how pleasing it was, he loves it.
    So thank you x

You are more than welcome, next is to try using it for temperature play. Having read the reviews and seen people on the forums talk about it i am going to give it a go to see if it adds a bit more excitement.

Yes me too, obviously once the kids are a bed 😂 don’t wanna explain what that is in my fridge 😂

Haha no kidding i would be devestated if the kids found our toy collection. Go in easy though, from what i have read some people start off putting it in a bit of cold/warm water to ease themselfs into the temperature play world.

Me too! I’m lucky I have a look on the bedroom door now , and there to little to reach it. I ordered the glass butt plug to match, we’re gonna test it out over the weekend. X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.