1. Pelvic Floor Exercises

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I have just been able to squirt using my SONA Cruise and I wondered if it weakened the pelvic floor muscles ? Has anyone noticed any difference ?

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was ejaculate from your Skenes gland which is located in your vagina by the G spot. SONAS and womanizers stimulate the clitoris and sensitive tissue in this area. Did you know that women have more erectile tissue in their genitals than men do?

If it was ejaculate then it wasn’t wee and it’s not a pelvic floor issue as the pelvic floor muscles that holds the bladder open. Congrats, sounds like you just squirted!

Re: pelvic floor exercises, remember it is as important to press your pelvic flloor out (like your pushing to wee) as it is to squeeze them (like you’re holding in a wee), good pelvic flexors, poor pelvic extensors can cause all sorts of trouble.

Also everyone, man or woman should do several reps of pelvic floor exercises once a day to avoid incontinence in later life. 

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

+1 to what mr pheebs said!
    When you squirt the ejaculate goes into your bladder and then comes out the pee hole, so if it smelled like pee it may just be that there was some pee in your bladder at the time as well.
    I squirt a lot and always try to make sure the I go to the toilet before starting play; this ensures that my bladder is empty and then anything that comes out will be pure cum and not have that wee smell :)

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you very much for your comments, I always go for a wee before sex and the liquid is odourless, colourless and tasteless. So it seems I have cracked it 🤪very happy 😃 I now have to lie on a plastic sheet under a towel ! Though I don’t want to do it every time.

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations! Good luck, the messiness is the one downside haha

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.