1. Anal advice ?

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,
    Looking for some advice. Up until recently me and hubby had a very vanilla sex life, well it was pretty much non existent for a long time.
    I’ve lost a bit of weight and found some confidence . We’ve introduced oral, and toys and have talked about anal. My husband isn’t interested in him receiving , just me receiving . We have the last few days, been trying And last night he successfully without any pain for me.
    Can anyone suggest some tips for positions? He has a bad back, so anything spooning he can’t do. I am also interested (once we’ve had more practice) in DP, not with another man just with a dilo, he’s a little worried that it will hurt me. Can anyone give me some advice ? X

SoontobeMrs [sign in to see picture]

For my partner he really enjoys reverse cowgirl and taking me from behind as he has a bad back too. Just ensure you have plenty of lubricant when using toys simultaneously and take it at your own pace. I’ve recently bought a lovehoney double ended dildo which is already shaped ready to use for double penetration. It feels amazing and isn’t too intimidating for a beginner. Enjoy lovely xx

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey justthetwoofus, sounds like you two are having a new found love in the bedroom and that’s incredible. Great to hear anal is going well and your starting to feel comfortable now without an additional pains etc which is the hardest part to overcome. If your looking for positions I would say like the comment above that reverse cowgirl may be great if your partner has back pain or asking him to sit on a chair so you can sit on his lap and work your hips against his which allows you to control speed and depth. Other positions you can try are as follows:

1: standing sex, simply just bend over in front of your partner and maybe put one leg up on a stool or chair to give a little more depth

2: planking, just lay down on your tummy and elevate your hips with a pillow under your abdomen, then your partner can lay on top of you and use his arms to hold himself up, this allows a real deep penetration but also feels super intimate

3: missionary, old skool but always a good one for both vaginal and anal penetration, have normal missionary sex with him between your legs but move your hips a little higher so he can enter you anally. This helps you control a lot of the depth and also makes inserting a toy vaginally easier. Putting a pillow under your lower back may help with positioning.

As for double penetration I would suggest buying a small anal plug to start with and let your partner take you vaginally to get used to the feeling. It is a little different as you only have so much room down there and sometimes more than one object can be a bit crowded. But plenty of lube and maybe invest in a good anal lubricant as these are usually thicker and help with anal penetration. Also maybe look at the anal douches as these are great little tools to keep you clean inside and out and it makes everything far more bacteria free and comfortable, especially if your looking towards DP. Hopefully some of this helps, but invest in a small anal plug or dildo for trying out DP.

Links below that may interest you:
    Anal douches
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-anal-sex/anal-douches/

Anal plugs
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/

(Personal favourite: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503)

Anal lubes
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-anal-sex/anal-lubricants/

Thank you both x
    Yes we’ve been together 15 years and kids and life took over. So now looking to get more intimate together, and enjoy each other again. X

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

"My husband isnt interested in him receiving, just me receiving"

This is a bit one sided. You both have an anus. I would talk to him and suggest that you should play together. My husband wanted me to allow him to penetrate my anus and after much discussion we tried it and it hurt me as I wasn't read for his big thing. We slowed it down and started to play together. Plenty of finger action then butt plugs and finally I bought a strap on, which initially frightened him but we have now introduced to our play. I can now comfortably take him inside me and he can take it from me.

Believe me it is better when you both do it, so talk to him and tell him it is not gay to do this in a loving relationship!

It was me that bought the topic up with him. We ve never experimented with anything , as if I’m honest I was unhappy with myself and sex was a chore. I admit I’ve given him a tough time over the years. I would always refuse giving oral or even touching him. I had a tough experience before I met my husband and I’ve never ever let him get close. I am working on my issues and we are communicating so much more. I’ve lost some weight and I’ve gained a lot of confidence, and I feel like I’m not being pressured into anything, and most of all I want to try new things with him. He doesn’t know what’s hit him lately 😂

So happy to hear that you’ve got a new lease of sex life haha, it’ll be good for you both being able to enjoy each other again. We all go through phases in relationships that aren’t as fulfilling sexually so I love that you’re on the other side of that rut!
    Also if you’re starting anal play I’d definitely get an anal douche- and if you look in the 3 for £15 section there’s one included there ;)

Soontobemrs , could you put a link for the 3 for £15? I’m struggling to find it x

Thank you x

Yeah of course, this should take you to it!
    I’d also recommend the massage oils and the basics anal probe or beginner toys from this section xxx

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/15016/

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

The anal prober is great and perfect as a first anal toy
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

And the classic douche is excellent and super easy to clean!
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952

Highly recommend ☺️

Soontobemrs
    Thanks so much, I’ve just ordered x

No problem at all love, enjoy xx

8258oshe [sign in to see picture]

69 is really good for both anal exploring and oral. If he has a bad back get him to lie down and get him to prop his head up on some pillows, he can explore you with his fingers or some anal toys as he goes to town on you. x

Thanks 8258oshe
    We will give it a go x

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

Anal play is so much fun, we love from behind as I'm of the opinion, the deeper the better!! He also loves anal play so we explore together, he won't let me lick his ass yet though, small steps, he loves licking mine though 👌

Toys we love are the glass anal dildos, butt plugs do nothing for me as I.prefer length. Love the anal vibrator too as it's slimline so no real work up required.

Anal lube , love honeys own is awesome too xx

Tough-But-Fair [sign in to see picture]

Great to hear you've started to explore anal! My partner was against it when we met but has come around completely, we've managed penetrative sex a couple of times but it's caused her some pain. Anal play has become a regular part of our sex life though and she loves it.

I'd suggest getting some toys, the medium silicone butt plug is great for warming up and stretching a bit. Getting it all the way in might be a challenge, we can manage it but that's about our limit at the moment!

I'd also recommend a glass dildo, very smooth and slippery once lubed up, and you can use silicon lube which I find far superior to water based. (You can't use silicone lube on silicone toys or they melt!)

I'm open to receiving but my partner is a bit dubious about going there. Not really pushed it as it's not something I'm that keen to do. It's still a taboo subject for many (some people see it as inherently gay) so I think the key is just to take things slow and keep exploring. You don't have to do everything straight away.

All sounds great x
    Ive order a few things to start. We ve managed to have anal sex twice now, and we both really enjoyed it. I’ve ordered a few toys to start us off. Biggest accomplishment for me at the moment is communicating, so big steps in the right direction x

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

There's a position that will not having him doing anything to hurt his back, and also will allow him to penatrate you vaginailly, and easily use a toy on you anally.

I don't know what it's name is, but I call it lazy doggy. it's a bit of a cross between doggy and reverse cow girl.

he lays on his back with his knees lifted by bringing his feet up towards his bum on the bed. You kneel between his feet with your back to him; then go onto all fours, as you back onto him, so that your feet and calves go under his raised knees. You can have just anal, for which you may have to stay kneeling to get the iieght and angle right, or vaginal, from all fours, and a toy anally at the same time. you have to do most of the work, except for the toy used anally, which he can control, even use it to thrust into you, with it.

Cow girl can put pressure ont he guys back, because of you basically sitting in him, but this variation avoids that. Plus he will get a good view of things.

He can help you a bit, if you put a towel around the top of your thighs, and give him the two ends. He can then pull you back onto himself.

Jacko112 [sign in to see picture]

We’ve just started with anal & im only allowed spooning which is fine with me but I’m working on other positions when she’s ready & I’m hoping on a glass plug soon too.
    Just take it easy & work up to it, for us it seems to work atm!

We ve been lucky to have a cheeky late afternoon of fun, thanks to grand parents having them after school.
    We tried doggy and it was amazing.
    I cleaned, then lubed up and got ready with a plug. It was so worth it x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.