1. Non-sexual, but wonderful turn-ons / moments...

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

So, perhaps it is just me, but there are some things in a relationship, some small and seemingly insignificant things that to most people might be mundane, or missed on unusually boring and regular, that they have no impact on things..... but are they things you cherish and adore, even turn you on a little when your partner does them?

For example...

- Allowing your foot to rest upon a partner's leg while sitting side by side....

- Holding hands while seated and talking, rather than just simply talking....

- A moment when someone pauses before speaking, and you watch a tear roll down their cheek.

- When someone smiles at you, but not when you've even said anything....

What are you little things, that mean the entire world?

NikitaMaxine [sign in to see picture]

- Being Sweet and Considerate
    - Being Supportive of Me being independent
    - being a nerd and not rude.

Among other things.

lubylou13 [sign in to see picture]

I love the way he is with our kids, watching him with our children makes my heart melt and makes me feel very proud and even more connected to him if that makes sense

But it’s not just our children, it’s watching him with other kids, the elderly etc for example getting something of the top shelf for someone, taking the time to help a child understand something, holding the door open for something, it’s these moment and acts of thoughtfulness........

I love feeling like I am the only one in the world, the handholding and sitting close but not just when it’s the two of you, when others are around also. I think there is something about the way they are with you when other people are around

Little notes

There are so many more but I think these are the main ones for me

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Believing in me (even when I don't)

Actually supporting me to be the best I can be (not just talking the talk)

All those little touches. Anything from a gentle guiding touch on the shoulder to a full blown ass grope when we are standing at a counter. Any touch whatsoever.

Even though he's tired, taking the time to make sure I'm ready to go to sleep, and cuddling me until I do.

Those are the ones I can think of, but I'll probably come up with some more later.

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

When he holds the door/runs to pick something up for someone

Watching him tell my little sister stories

The way he pulls me in for cuddles when I'm sad

How patient he is when I'm having a hard time

When he kisses me in the morning before he leaves and I'm still half asleep :)

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I love this, a lot of people forget that relationships require more than just sex to be successful!

My little things are the following:

- Ms secret when I’m telling her something over complicated and she’s trying to understand, has this look in her eyes which is bittersweet and so innocent.

- the way she understands my depressive and self inflicting ways at times.

- when she does her makeup she leans into the mirror and she looks beautiful, it’s a huge turn on.

- The ways she holds my hand in public as she’s not embarrassed to be with me in anyway

- play fighting with eachother has always been fun and a way we communicate without talking at times.

- kissing during our most intimate moments feels incredible

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Having the uncontrollable urge to hug my OH and he has the same as well. It usually leads no where further but boy is it great to get a life affirming hug off the one you love.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I talk in my sleep and have night terrors and instead of getting frustrated with me and sleeping in the other room, he’ll talk back and have a conversation with my sleepy state of unawareness or stroke my hair until I’m calm and settled then check I’m okay.

The small things like this mean so much and it makes me even more attracted to him.

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

Nothing to add , all replys were great !

Mrs.John [sign in to see picture]

Last week I was struggling to get a brush through my hair (it's long) post shower. Mr John took the brush, turned me around and brushed it for me, no words! I love that man 😋

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

the way he kisses me and says goodbye every morning before he leaves for work.

I love how no matter how tired he is, he always has time to listen to me moan/cry or even tell about my day.

he phones me everyday just after I drop the kids to school just to tell me he loves me

he comes home and after seeing the kids, he wraps his arms around me and he just smells me, gives me goosebumps even after 15 years

Little_Princess [sign in to see picture]

When you get into bed together and snuggle and your legs are all tangled together. We both sigh every time because its just so nice

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.