1. Pegging Penetration - for how long do you penetrate your partner?

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

I am curious about Pegging and contemplating the idea of being pegged by my wife.

We have read the really helpful and informative posts on the related threads in the Forums, but one aspect seems to be absent - for how long do you ladies continue with the penetration of your partners?

I know that that this sounds very much like a “how long is a ball of string?” question, but I was always told no question is a stupid question. I also suppose that every couple will have different take on how long their pegging sessions last. I also suppose that each session is different - just live vaginal penetration.

So, I’m wondering for how long do you penetrate your partner during a pegging session?

Does your penetration of him cease immediately your partner reaches orgasm, or do you continue to penetrate him until he, or you have reached satisfaction?

I’ve read where some of you help matters along by stimulating his penis during penetration and wondered if your partner’s orgasm might herald the end of proceedings, or do you continue with penetration beyond this point?

I’ve seen some Fem-dom videos where the Dom continues for quite a while, but wonder if this is something just for the sake of the length of the video.

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

Your right in saying it’s how long is a ball of string. With my ex she could go for ages as it took her along while to get to the point of orgasm. Other times she finished when I was done.

As I say she would carry in for as long as she needed after orgasm and sometimes she had multiple. Sometimes she would play with me but it wasn’t always needed.

usually if she went for a long time I was bound and gagged so I’d didn’t have a say in how long it went. Highly satisfactory sessions tho.

i must add tho she often had to apply more lube.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey ragnarlodbrok, it really depends on the situation and what you want to achieve. If your simply going for an intense orgasm then usually the giving thrusts until you peak orgasm and then stops as things tighten up and can be a little uncomfortable. If your lucky enough to be able to have multiple orgasms then I guess you can keep going for as long as you want.

In a few dom sessions I have shared it’s always dependable on what type of fetish or fantasy the receiver is wanting, if it’s a “sissy” type role or submissive who likes to be dominated then usually it’s no touching of the penis and just thrusting until the dominant is satisfied or they allow the sub to orgasm.

Personal experience it’s more just to reach a euphoric and intense orgasm and then usually it stops unless we have a double penetrative you in which case it’s usually continuous until we have both climaxed.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

This is something that has me somewhat intrigued.

We have had strap on pegging sessions just 3 times so far, but in none of those instances was my orgasm a goal, stimulation and the act itself were very pleasurable, but each time was as part of foreplay before PIV sex. Twice she wore her fifty shades vibrating love egg and once tried a dildo under the harness. The love egg seemed to give her better stiumlation than the dildo, but not sufficent for her to orgasm.

We have purchased a double ended dildo to try out, yet to have the chance, but this may change the purpose / goal of a pegging session.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Our sessions are usually quite long. I usually cum quite quickly (and multiple times) becuase of the rubbing of the end of the dildo on my clit, but I carry on because we've only just started. Once I've orgasmed out, I get to concentrate on him. For him, the goal isn't orgasm, although I like to give him one. We don't touch his cock whilst I'm pegging him, so it's all through anal stimulation.

We usually keep going until I run out of energy or stamina, so that's usually between 40 minutes and an hour. I think he could go on a lot longer if he could!

As mentioned above, relubing is essential, as we use those Lube Tube Applicator Syringes that Lovehoney sell. We have a number loaded before we start.

collector [sign in to see picture]

Carry on until I collapse over the table. She then pulls out and pats my rear saying “good boy”.

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

For us really depends on our mood sometimes we do pegging as a foreplay act so only lasts a while before hubby gets too excited other times if this is our main part of sex I will peg him till his cum very rarely he wants more once his come through.

We have recently been doing a 3 sum role play with a male sex toy so I'll be pegging him with him in doggy style on the floor and we use a male stroker inbetween 2 pillows on the bed for him to stick his cock in. This is my favourite too as he really gets into it.

I think it's really trial and error you need to play around a bit and see what suits you both better. As I've stated in previous posts the strap on briefs work best for us as you can put a bullet inside your your wife and to add a bit more spice we use a remote 1 so hubby gets control of my pleasure too. And I sometimes use a small dildo or love egg for me too.

Don't over think it too much or have high hopes if it's your 1st time it took us a while to get into it and trying different ways. Just don't be afraid to stop at anytime and if it's good let her know by saying this feels good so you both get to know what feels good for you both.

Just remember to try to relax lots of foreplay before and lots and lots of lube.

Really hope you both enjoy it x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.