£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Getting a Prince Albert piercing

hubbymike [sign in to see picture]

I've been looking at a Prince Albert peircing for a while now but not had the balls to go and get it done. I've no other piercings or tattoos but just like the look of it and it being a hiden piercing and maybe the extra feeling for the girlfriend. She is very excited for me to get one so no reason not to do it. Any men or women with expericne of this piercing got any advice, is it worth it?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey hubbymike

There are quite a few threads about PA piercings already, so have a search around for other people's experiences. In the mean time, here is some advice I popped on another thread a while ago:

(I used to be a body piercer...) 

PA piercings are known for being pretty painless due to the lack of resistence in the head of the penis. It's a very quick and smooth procedure which takes a matter of minutes from start (marking you up) to finish (putting the jewellery in).

My best advice would be to do your research (there's a great forum on BodyJewelleryShop.com for asking questions about body mods) and go to someone reputable, preferably an APP registered body piercer. 

If you're not au fait with piercings, these points will help: 

1) It should ALWAYS be pierced with a needle

2) The jewellery should be made from titanium, PTFE or bioplast. NO other materials (including stainless steel, silver, gold, silicone etc) 

3) The needle and jewellery used should be no smaller than 2.4mm in diameter. Any smaller and the jewellery can grow out / increases the chances of the jewellery being torn out. 

4) PA piercings need minimal aftercare. A simple saline solution a couple of times a day for the first few days, but then you can leave it to nature to do the rest. 

5) Abstain from sex for around 3-6 weeks (check with your piercer on exact timeframe) and stick to sugar-free water-based lubes for the first 6 weeks of healing. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.