£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do you use aerosol cream and foodstuffs in your sex life.

Bennyboy69 [sign in to see picture]

My OH and I love to use aerosol cream and foodstuffs in our sex lives and we were wondering if you do the same. We love to use aerosol cream and strawberry ๐Ÿ“ on places we want licked or sucked. Where do you place food on your body if you indulge in this game?

Mr_Hammer69 [sign in to see picture]

Yes! Love food & sex. Best was a kit kat broken into individual fingers. Put inside and let my wife sit above me and i had to get it out without using my hands!

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Yes, we do sometimes. The choccy bar retrieval is a popular for us too (or breadsticks or cheese straws), as is pouring a little honey or maple syrup over my crotch for a nice dessert for someone.

As for the squirty cream, we like a strip down my ass crack, and between and under my boobs, and nipples of course - there is something very sexy about a hanging boob with a blob of cream over the nipple.

I'm sure there are other things we've done, but can't remember right now - too busy thinking about a not very nice day ahead at work.

Kirsty.BW [sign in to see picture]

We are on about trying this when I come back from America! You know the whole whipped cream on the butthole and along the penis! Making each other lick it off and suck it off, I canโ€™t wait and thereโ€™s some interesting ways in this thread I like the sound of them! Might have to give it a try!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I have used it on my blindfolded partner . Once you deny a person of their sight flavours become that more intense.

In a roleplay as a cannibal native and my partner played the explorer . I tied her to the bed and covered her body in squirty cream with strawberries and ate it . I needed to go on a diet after that !

You always end up a sticky mess afterwards . I also recommend placing a beech towel or old sheet on the bed to protect it as well.

The shower together afterwards is also fun.

Kirsty.BW wrote:

We are on about trying this when I come back from America! You know the whole whipped cream on the butthole and along the penis! Making each other lick it off and suck it off, I canโ€™t wait and thereโ€™s some interesting ways in this thread I like the sound of them! Might have to give it a try!

Funny that Kirsty BW I'm in USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ at the moment and head back on Sunday night Bennyboy69

Yeah I come back on the 27th after two months,been here for the army so canโ€™t wait to get back to my boyfriend! But then he goes falklands, canโ€™t win ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think that he is going to be a very lucky guy judging by your pics and the things you said you would like to do in the future with him and the sexy things you do already ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
    Bennyboy 69.

Thank you! All I ever want to do is to make him happy!

Fredster [sign in to see picture]

My last gf used to like me using popping candy on her clit .. didn’t do much for me on my dick but she loved it down there ๐Ÿ˜

sexywelshlady [sign in to see picture]

This sounds fun will have to try this a change from a chocolate bar or squirty cream

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

If you use a female condom, you can use any suitably slippery food as a lube, without risk of causing infections, such as squirty cream, chocolate, or fruit sauces.

Take a look at my review of this female condom https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18981&reviewid=164577#customer_reviews

that light bulb moment [sign in to see picture]

Chilli con carne, 2 liters of tizer and a spaghetti bolognese

On a serious note, can't beat the classic chocolate-covered strawberries.

that light bulb moment wrote:

God you LH guys have some great kinky ideas and have given us food for thought (LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚) and to you "that lightbulb moment" I'm still pissing myself laughing at your answer, nice one. Bennyboy69
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Honey , Jam, Yoghurt, ice cream & fruit always go down well. You’ll be amazed what you can do with a strawberry & some cream too!

Bennyboy69 wrote:

that light bulb moment wrote:

God you LH guys have some great kinky ideas and have given us food for thought (LOL ๐Ÿ˜‚) and to you "that lightbulb moment" I'm still pissing myself laughing at your answer, nice one. Bennyboy69

If you want to know what to do with a 2 litre bottle of tizer, think of it as a cheaper champagne flush :-D

Hi KinkyMira,
    I am not that fussed with Tizer but I think we will have to use American Cream Soda, is it good in both entrances?
    Bennyboy69

Bennyboy69 wrote:

Hi KinkyMira,
    I am not that fussed with Tizer but I think we will have to use American Cream Soda, is it good in both entrances?
    Bennyboy69

I haven't done it, but I once saw it done in a club to a bride and bridesmaids on a hen night. Looked fun. From a spectators perspective, front was more spectacular than the back.

They seemed to enjoy it anyway. I hadn't thought about it in years until the Tizer came up!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.