£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Hairy sex Anyone?

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

My wife has been trimming and shaving from before I met her. She told me yesterday than next autumn she will stop removing her pubic hair and until spring 2019 she will grow it everywhere except her legs. I have to admit I am looking forward to seeing this different side to the lady I love.
    Anyone else done this recently and how did you get on?

Witness01 [sign in to see picture]

It was very erotic to start seeing hair again after so many years of shaven being the thing...my only problem is that I like to go down on a woman and it tends to all turn into a sticky mess.

Like a bit of armpit hair too from time to time...

Intrigued Couple [sign in to see picture]

Sorry not for me at all. Possibly a small strip but prefer smooth.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Yes , I've done it a few times but did continue shaving armpits and legs. It actually feels quite liberating in a way just letting my pubic hair grow back and once the initial itchy phase is out of the way it feels lovely and soft .
    My OH has never minded what style I have whether its fully shaven ( bit of a pain to keep on top of the regrowth) trimmed or left to grow naturally. Yes, there may be moments where you might get the odd hair in your mouth during oral but as long as its clean its not a big problem in my opinion.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

As nature intended

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

My Wife has never shaven her pubic hair, just armpits and legs. It's never put me off from giving her oral. I love her smell and taste and of course I love to pleasure her so much that I feel satisfied and content regardless.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

I prefer the trimmed look, just a personal preference i think.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

My Wife has never shaven her pubic hair, just armpits and legs. It's never put me off from giving her oral. I love her smell and taste and of course I love to pleasure her so much that I feel satisfied and content regardless.

I thought this is just lovely well done you 😌

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

I prefer the trimmed look, just a personal preference i think.

my preference too. I prefer to be smooth as possible down there, i prefer men to be trimmed too as I dont wanna be flossing my teeth whilst im down there lol

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

When we both started sex women didn't shave down there. She went from a 'landing strip' to being fully shaved when we started swinging, but now she's growing her bush back and it's amazingly sexy. There seems to be a trend for woman to have pubic hair again, we're seeing more young women in swinger clubs with it, albeit trimmed..

The pendulum is swinging back again. "Fashion is such an intolerable thing that we must change it every six months" Oscar Wilde.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.