£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Advise on foreplay

hagions [sign in to see picture]

Folks a bit of advice on foreplay when is the best time to touch or play with your partner clitoris , is it before penetration or after as I know it can be very sensitive ..any advice or tips is much appreciated

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

I don’t consider touching her clit as foreplay, however when it is time to start touching her, yes direct contact can be sensitive in this area.
    When I go down on my OH, this is one of the last areas my tongue touches, there is so much more down there to stimulate first.
    Perhaps try to communicate with her and she will probably give you some directions on what she likes.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

This is something that you need to ask your partner as we are all different and no two people like to be touched in exactly the same way. Your partner can advise how much pressure is to be used and their reactions should tell you when to ease up as they are becoming sensitive or overwhelmed.

I personally need clitoral stimulation before and during penetration but I don’t consider it foreplay either. It’s just part of sex for us (regardless of whether the sex is penetrative or not)

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

This is something that you need to ask your partner as we are all different and no two people like to be touched in exactly the same way. Your partner can advise how much pressure is to be used and their reactions should tell you when to ease up as they are becoming sensitive or overwhelmed.

I personally need clitoral stimulation before and during penetration but I don’t consider it foreplay either. It’s just part of sex for us (regardless of whether the sex is penetrative or not)

I agree.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

For us it is foreplay but done in the latter stages as a prelude to penetration. Our definition of foreplay is to condition the other partner for penetration and this falls in with that criteria i.e. clit stimulation. Everyone is different so good communication is essential to make sure you both enjoy the occasion.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

I think that touching the clitoris very lightly at the start of anything and then moving on can make for very fiery foreplay & sex. It depends what sort of mood you’re both in.

hagions [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all your advice will take it on board

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.