FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Spanking rituals

zun [sign in to see picture]

Anyone here who has rules or rituals before their spanking, like having to dress up first, first strokes on clothes?

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

I practice Goddess Worship so most of my sexual activities are largely ritualised.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

Goddess Worship, I'm sorry to say I'd not heard that before and had to look it up on the internet, very interesting. I can see how Goddess Worship is a positive movement to counter what are mainly male dominated religions, so i can definately get behind that. However, I'm not religous so I'm probably an agnostic atheist.

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

Not in a religious way but a sexual way. I'm an agnostic.

My sexual partners worship me AS IF I were a goddess. Just to be clear. haha

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

zun wrote:

Anyone here who has rules or rituals before their spanking, like having to dress up first, first strokes on clothes?

We don't have rituals - I find it produces very samey sex (a previous OH was very ritually, and it got, well, boring, It's nice not knowing where it is going).

Having said that, we do have a few rules of spanking (and we do both me on him and him on me).

Always bare bottom. Absolutely always.

No trying to save your ass. (ie by moving or trying to cover with your hands. That's what the safeword is for).

We have standard rules for counting (we do that sometimes).

Actually, that's about it. It produces lots of variety.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Wouldn't call it a ritual, but the only time we spank is durng sex, in doggy or cowgirl, a slap or two as part of the play, using hand or paddle.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.