1. I've always wondered but too embarrassed to ask...

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys and girls,

I thought it might be a bit of fun to ask and anwer questions that we had but for one reason or the other were too embarassed to ask. I'll try to start things off!

As a male intrigued by anal and p-spot stimulation when you buy a prostate massager toy (vibrating or otherwise) are you supposed to leave it still or gently pull back and forth emulating penetration?

For example this one - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39264 - the aneros trident maximus prostate massager vs. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34728 - the LH ripple rider?

joe4560 [sign in to see picture]

I like to mix it up both ways with butt plugs and dildos. I like to ride a dildo like it's the real thing. It's the closest I'll probably ever get :(

Kirsty.BW [sign in to see picture]

Nothing to be embarrassed about my partner loves to leave the vibrating ones up there! But a little back and forth helps with the ones that don’t vibrate!

P H [sign in to see picture]

Well I either have powered prostate toys, I put these in and only changed power options. Although I may push one one way or other to increase contact and improve the feeling. With dildoes I push them in and out mostly although when I have a 10 insertable inch dildo because that is past the second sphincter,I do when its all in like to rest with it all in and enjoy the intensity for a while.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty.BW wrote:

Nothing to be embarrassed about my partner loves to leave the vibrating ones up there! But a little back and forth helps with the ones that don’t vibrate!

Same here.

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

Thanks LoveHoneyers

Anyone else have any questions?

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

This is a good idea for a thread LSB, I have wondered if you are anal training but decide that you prefer to be smaller or wear a smaller plug, is this possible?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.