£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do you undress people with your eyes ?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

A bit of background info which has led to my question .

I was having a conversation with one of our single guy friends in the cabaret club of which we frequent at weekends . It was brought up in conversation whilst he had an eye on a woman and he asked me direct the above question . I replied "no" I dont anymore but did previously do it when I was single in my younger days .

So I am just wondering if it is something that one does when they are single and stops when in a relationship ? . I still compliment people generally on the way they look or dress and of all genders but that's as far as it goes for me.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I’ve never stopped, if I like what I see I look 🤷🏼‍♀️ Though there was a man a few days ago who caught me appreciating him and I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me 😂😂 my friends thought it was hilarious 😒

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I can still appreciate an attractive person when I see them but it’s not a sexual thing for me it’s more like ‘they’re cute’ or ‘she’s so beautiful I wish I had her figure” type thing. I only undress my partner with my eyes cause he’s the only person I’m into in that way right now.

NatandTom wrote:

I can still appreciate an attractive person when I see them but it’s not a sexual thing for me it’s more like ‘they’re cute’ or ‘she’s so beautiful I wish I had her figure” type thing. I only undress my partner with my eyes cause he’s the only person I’m into in that way right now.

Thats the way I see it but I think you have worded better than me .

However I can understand if others in relationships are still doing it as we are only human at the end of the day

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Yes I kind of do in a way . If I see someone I find attractive I sometimes find myself wondering what they look like under their clothes .I do try to do it discreetly though ....wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea!
    I would imagine lots of people still do this even when in a relationship.

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Thats the way I see it but I think you have worded better than me .

However I can understand if others in relationships are still doing it as we are only human at the end of the day

Same for me.

Haxeyowl [sign in to see picture]

I always do.

No matter how they look, I wonder "what underwear is she wearing"

Then I imagine them removing their underwear and try and guess if they are shaved, or trimmed.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Very much so. My eyes give a lot away with what is on my mind lol. When he is talking to me (my crush) my eyes run all over his body.

🐼

P. O'Toole [sign in to see picture]

Yes, absolutley, constantly, I believe most people do, but not all admit it. I think it is quite natural and quite normal to be a little curious about others.

Intrigued Couple [sign in to see picture]

Yes of course. I find attractiveness in most women and very often wonder what underwear they are wearing.

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

yes when someone catches my eye. My wife always notices and nudges me. She isn't jealous and often comments about the ladies clothes, tan etc. She also does the same with guys, although I am not so interested in making sartorial comments.

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Shameless voyeur here... so yes, all the time. Can't help it, love doing it. I used to feel guilty and like it made me a bad person or something, but then I stopped letting societal and cultural norms pressure me and I embraced the fact we're all just hot-blooded mammals and sexual beings (asexuals notwithstanding).

I must admit I am quite surprised that some of you that are in relationships still do that. Nothing wrong mind you but just surprised at the numbers as I wasn't expecting that.

ThSadomasohista [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, I'm single and always have been, but I don't really do that.

I can certainly appreciate sombodies looks, but I wouldn't really go pass that, though there was one exception, when I was younger I was visiting my friend and she was only wearing her pyjamas so I was, per se, wondering how it looks under there.

Cross over [sign in to see picture]

It’s part of human fantasy and imagination. Undressing through you mind. Never stopped my imagination wounding.

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

Yes I often do this. Think it's just a habit I've got in to doing now. My OH knows I do it and doesn't have a problem with it. She knows it's harmless.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.