FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Stangest Fetish? Desired or done?

HudsonA94 [sign in to see picture]

I have some but i never know if i should proceed with them as i feel like i get carried away.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

As long as these fetishes aren’t illegal or without consent, I don’t see why they couldn’t be explored. Some things are better left as fantasies but that’s up for you to decide which ones are better off staying in your mind.

I’m not exactly sure what you mean by you may get carried away so it’s hard to make a comment that may help you. Do you mean crossing someone else’s boundaries or something else?

HudsonA94 [sign in to see picture]

Crossing the boundaries thats including my partner. She is up for new things but do i bring it up?

My oh brought up wanting to fuc* me, which i agreed so maybe?

Also i would never do anything illegal.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

With consent and safety being first on the agenda I don’t see why anything shouldn’t be explored. As long as it’s legal and all participants are happy and have safety words etc then sex should be an adventure in exploration.

You can always have a conversation with your partner in regards to the fetishes you have and see how she feels, if she doesn’t want to try it then respect her wishes. But more than anything take on board safety and research whatever you want to pursue

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

HudsonA94 wrote:

Crossing the boundaries thats including my partner. She is up for new things but do i bring it up?

All boundaries need to be agreed. Crossing them shouldnt be attempted without prior discusion or agreement with your partner . Make sure you have a safeword system in place.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Just sit down with her over a glass of wine or cup of tea if you don’t drink and ask if she has any fantasies that she’d like to explore. If she does, listen to hers. If she doesn’t, ask if she’s interested in hearing yours. The worst thing she can say is no, but if you don’t talk about things with her she’ll never know that you’re interested in doing them. If she’s interested in your fantasies but only wants to go to a certain point, make sure you have a very obvious safe word and/or signal in place that she can use and if she uses it, stop.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.