99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Squirted for the first time

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

I also recently squirted for the first time with the Lelo SONA cruise ! What a shock 🤪

Kirsty.BW [sign in to see picture]

I haven’t managed to master the art but hopefully the wand that I’ve ordered will help

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Jjayc1973 wrote:

Squirting now that's the biggest turn on I've tried to talk my wife into trying to achieve this and I've read that you carry on after your climax but once she's done she can't carry on, to sensitive....... any advice??

Honestly with the sona it's literally less than two minutes till everything's over and the squirting happened almost immediately after climax. It's never ever happened to me before and with the sona I've managed to twice.
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I am sad to see a couple of rule breakers have dragged a few more people in to their rule breaking posts! If these posts continue I will be suspending those involved. This is your final warning
    Me? I didn't think I'd posted anything wrong. ? 😐

No, sorry for the confusion. The posts have since been removed.

So sorry your thread was hijacked.

Also, congrats on the win and so glad to hear the toy is working out well for you. I recently discovered these type of toys for myself and I am totally converted.

Okay thanks Leanne Yeah me too it's totally my go to!
    Sexytime8283 [sign in to see picture]

pinkanimal wrote:

Jjayc1973 wrote:

Squirting now that's the biggest turn on I've tried to talk my wife into trying to achieve this and I've read that you carry on after your climax but once she's done she can't carry on, to sensitive....... any advice??

Honestly with the sona it's literally less than two minutes till everything's over and the squirting happened almost immediately after climax. It's never ever happened to me before and with the sona I've managed to twice.

Sounds like something to add to our wishlist! Thanks for the info.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.